• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Indus bank provide good credit limit enhancements?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hi everyone. Few days ago I checked my eligibility for IndusInd cards on Indus website. I was eligible for 0 joining fees LTF Legend card with credit limit of 3 L. I went ahead and applied online. The primary purpose of applying for this card was that I thought on the basis of its higher credit limit I would be able to apply for other banks higher end cards in future on C2C basis. (As highest limit card in my portfolio is 1.7 L only). I received the Legend card today and the problem is that the limit I received is much less than what I was shown at the time of applying, its 70 k only! This makes this card useless for me and I am thinking of closing it as I am pretty sure it will just lie unused in my cupboard drawer apart from some occasional Indus specific offers.

Points on which I need feedback/suggestions from the community here are,
(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis?
(2) At what intervals do they generally increase the limit?
(3) Should I keep this card or close it?
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone. Few days ago I checked my eligibility for IndusInd cards on Indus website. I was eligible for 0 joining fees LTF Legend card with credit limit of 3 L. I went ahead and applied online. The primary purpose of applying for this card was that I thought on the basis of its higher credit limit I would be able to apply for other banks higher end cards in future on C2C basis. (As highest limit card in my portfolio is 1.7 L only). I received the Legend card today and the problem is that the limit I received is much less than what I was shown at the time of applying, its 70 k only! This makes this card useless for me and I am thinking of closing it as I am pretty sure it will just lie unused in my cupboard drawer apart from some occasional Indus specific offers.

(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis?
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future.
(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis? Indusind is pathetic
(2) At what intervals do they generally increase the limit? depends on your usage
(3) Should I keep this card or close it? since it is LTF, no harm in keeping it and using for specific offers from time to time
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future - others can comment

1. They dont provide automatic limit enhancement till now when I got IndusInd card 1.5yrs back It was the card with highest limit of 60k now I have ICICI with 5.1L, RBL with 1.04L, IDFC with 89k, Axis with 69k and OneCard with 65k all more than IndusInd

2. No increase till date when I emailed them for LE they asked for Salary Slip and Bank Statement or ITR

3. Since it is LTF keep it there are offers on BmS and EazyDiner which you can make use of

4. If you share Salary Slip they give LE otherwise I dont think u get

Beware!!
Never ever expect IndusInd Bank to offer you a Credit Limit Enhancement on your Credit Card in your whole life!
I am saying this with utmost caution and keeping my experience and journey with IndusInd in mind.
You can see my statement of around 10 yr back, and still the limit is exact same!
Only option you have is manual Limit Enhancement.
Good Luck my friend.
1679317279951.png

steiner03

TF Select

If i am not wrong, legend card has BookMyShow BOGO offer 3 times a month on movie tickets.
And since it's LTF, i guess there's no harm in keeping it unless you wanna close it and apply again hoping for a better credit limit.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the info 😅, may be I'll try requesting manually with Salary Slips
Yes, you can go ahead and request. I made the similar request, they told me to update office address which I did again by raising request through email then the LE request was taken.
They increased from 30,000 to 1,03,000.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kindly share if anyone of you have received auto LE on IndusInd till now? @TechnoFino @Subhankar @Wealth is my birth right! @anirban.choudhury @SPS @churn @Theo@NeerajNegi [/USER]
or anyone having old relations with Indusind. It might help people seeking LE here.
I have received the automatic LE from IndusInd after making a EMI purchase after 15 months of having the card. They gave automatic LE from 30,000 to 36,000 which I didn't opt for.

I went with manual LE by sending the income docs.

I have received the automatic LE from IndusInd after making a EMI purchase after 15 months of having the card. They gave automatic LE from 30,000 to 36,000 which I didn't opt for.

I went with manual LE by sending the income docs.
I have tried multiple experiments with IndusInd like low credit utilisation, high utilisation, not using cc for 1-2 years, etc. But in my case they didn't bother to offer any LE.
Also you received a mere 6k auto enhancement, which in my opinion is almost close to zero.
I think IndusInd is kinda more serious in risk management, hence even if offered, they give such low increases.
Manual LE is best, as Sumanta himself, was able to get 10L on his cc if I remember correctly!

I've got legend CC with almost 2.5 L limit , and I'm not sure whether its lower or higher for this card. I hope they consider salary slips for LE after 6M.

(PS: This is my max CC limit in cibil and hence looking for LE)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
And now I have upgraded my LTF Legend to LTF Indulge with same limit, through a contact in IndusInd .
Personally, I was able to upgrade my LTF Platinum Rewards to Paid Legend via Customer care.
Post which, I just gave a call to senior management desk in IndusInd, and my joining fee worth 5900 was reversed.
Basis my relationship of over a decade, I was able to issue a fresh Eazydiner Indusind card as LTF this month besides Legend without any offer.
As Sumanta @TechnoFino says, everything is possible in banking, aap jab tak mangoge nahi bank aapko dega nahi!

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No logic behind their LE , just like Lottery ticket, got one year back , using 3 years , No LE but 10 mails and sms for loans

Attachments

• CD3F8AE0-8551-4AFD-B2CD-50AF99C1C02B.jpeg
    CD3F8AE0-8551-4AFD-B2CD-50AF99C1C02B.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 74