• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Indus bank provide good credit limit enhancements?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hi everyone. Few days ago I checked my eligibility for IndusInd cards on Indus website. I was eligible for 0 joining fees LTF Legend card with credit limit of 3 L. I went ahead and applied online. The primary purpose of applying for this card was that I thought on the basis of its higher credit limit I would be able to apply for other banks higher end cards in future on C2C basis. (As highest limit card in my portfolio is 1.7 L only). I received the Legend card today and the problem is that the limit I received is much less than what I was shown at the time of applying, its 70 k only! This makes this card useless for me and I am thinking of closing it as I am pretty sure it will just lie unused in my cupboard drawer apart from some occasional Indus specific offers.

Points on which I need feedback/suggestions from the community here are,
(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis?
(2) At what intervals do they generally increase the limit?
(3) Should I keep this card or close it?
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Afaik , 48 lakhs ITR is normal eligibility criteria for NTB , not LTF criteria
You can get your IndusInd card existing card upgraded to Indulge paid if the limit is more than 5 lakhs
No I have 375000 only let me ask for a LE then
Can you share the link
I do have that ITR though , but I have been referred by a contact who works at a high position in IndusInd

If there is a ITR requirement then I would use that to get upgraded to LTF Pioneer Heritage Metal
That ITR is eligibility criteria not for ltf that purely depends upon our relationship with bank

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anybody been able to Increase Limit Using C2C??

I raised limit Enhancement request using My ICICI Credit Card on 1st September 2023 and they told me it'll be processed in 7 working days and it's subject to Approval. But it's been 14 Days and they still haven't increased my limit. They did a Cibil Enquiry on 9th September Though.

Does it take that much time for their manual Limit Enhancement?? Or is it been rejected??

Edit :- I can now see updated limit. They have matched my limit to that of ICICI Card. It took exactly 14 Days for limit enhancement.

Last edited:

sksameerpatels

TF Select

I raised limit Enhancement request using My ICICI Credit Card on 1st September 2023 and they told me it'll be processed in 7 working days and it's subject to Approval. But it's been 14 Days and they still haven't increased my limit. They did a Cibil Enquiry on 9th September Though.

Does it take that much time for their manual Limit Enhancement?? Or is it been rejected??
Track Service Request By SR Number Which you received by Email/Sms
Stills Under Process Or Rejected (because of 2 years of ITR). Otherwise Give here SR Number I'll check

kshitij_0

TF Ace

Edit :- I can now see updated limit. They have matched my limit to that of ICICI Card. It took exactly 14 Days for limit enhancement.
That's great.
Would you please explain the process in detail?
Coz I asked them for LE based on C2C but they said we don't have that facility.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

What was your initial limit on IndusInd? What is your current limit now, and what is your existing ICICI limit that you used for limit enhancement?

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's great.
Would you please explain the process in detail?
Coz I asked them for LE based on C2C but they said we don't have that facility.
I just sent a mail to head.cardservices@indusind.com and in revert mail they asked me for Last 3 Months CC Statement.

- Basis the representation made by you, we understand your concern regarding the limit enchantment request on card to card basis.
- We request you to share the three month credit card statement. We will check with our relevant team.
- The enhancement of your credit card limit is subject to approval.
Please note, when you submit a credit card Limit enhancement request, CIBIL inquiry will be initiated by the Bank as per process and an inquiry will appear in your CIBIL report.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What was your initial limit on IndusInd? What is your current limit now, and what is your existing ICICI limit that you used for limit enhancement?
Initial Limit - IndusInd gave me Pre Approved Offer 2 Months ago of LTF IndusInd Legend CC with 75k Limit.

Current Limit - They matched ICICI limit of 4L

Existing ICICI Limit - After sending mail for Limit Enhancement on head.cardservices@indusind.com , I received Phone Call next day and agent On Phone Call asked me my Oldest Credit Card in my Cibil and told they will only accept that Card for Limit Enhancement. So I Provided ICICI Amazon Pay CC which has 4L Limit and is my oldest Card. And Surprisingly they accepted it and increased limit from 75k to 4L

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I just sent a mail to head.cardservices@indusind.com and in revert mail they asked me for Last 3 Months CC Statement.

- Basis the representation made by you, we understand your concern regarding the limit enchantment request on card to card basis.
- We request you to share the three month credit card statement. We will check with our relevant team.
- The enhancement of your credit card limit is subject to approval.
Please note, when you submit a credit card Limit enhancement request, CIBIL inquiry will be initiated by the Bank as per process and an inquiry will appear in your CIBIL report.
Even I mailed them on this email, they are asking for Salary Slips. I have tried this 2-3 times in the past but they don't entertain C2C for me.