• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Indus bank provide good credit limit enhancements?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Hi everyone. Few days ago I checked my eligibility for IndusInd cards on Indus website. I was eligible for 0 joining fees LTF Legend card with credit limit of 3 L. I went ahead and applied online. The primary purpose of applying for this card was that I thought on the basis of its higher credit limit I would be able to apply for other banks higher end cards in future on C2C basis. (As highest limit card in my portfolio is 1.7 L only). I received the Legend card today and the problem is that the limit I received is much less than what I was shown at the time of applying, its 70 k only! This makes this card useless for me and I am thinking of closing it as I am pretty sure it will just lie unused in my cupboard drawer apart from some occasional Indus specific offers.

Points on which I need feedback/suggestions from the community here are,
(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis?
(2) At what intervals do they generally increase the limit?
(3) Should I keep this card or close it?
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future.

rohit12345

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone. Few days ago I checked my eligibility for IndusInd cards on Indus website. I was eligible for 0 joining fees LTF Legend card with credit limit of 3 L. I went ahead and applied online. The primary purpose of applying for this card was that I thought on the basis of its higher credit limit I would be able to apply for other banks higher end cards in future on C2C basis. (As highest limit card in my portfolio is 1.7 L only). I received the Legend card today and the problem is that the limit I received is much less than what I was shown at the time of applying, its 70 k only! This makes this card useless for me and I am thinking of closing it as I am pretty sure it will just lie unused in my cupboard drawer apart from some occasional Indus specific offers.

Points on which I need feedback/suggestions from the community here are,
(1) Is Indus bank generous in providing limit enhancements like ICICI or stingy like Axis?
(2) At what intervals do they generally increase the limit?
(3) Should I keep this card or close it?
(4) Also, kindly share your Indus limit increase history so that it will be beneficial for me and others in future.
I also have not got any offer for LE

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently spoke with IndusInd - over Customer Care as well as email for LE as even after 1-1.5 yrs of having card (but used like 3-4 times only) never got any offer.

My understandinf that LE is a challenge there but basis Salary Slip & Bank Stmt they can offer/consider.

I have shared my documents asking for LE - currently is is < 5 lakhs.

CC Executive whom I spoke to, informed me that IndusInd doesn't do LE on C2C basis.

Last edited:

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently spoke with IndusInd - over Customer Care as well as email for LE as even after 1-5 yrs of having card (but used like 3-4 times only)

LE is a challenge there but basis Salary Slip & Bank Stmt they can offer.

I have shared my documents asking for LE - currently is is < 5 lakhs.

CC Executive whom I spoke to, informed me that IndusInd doesn't do LE on C2C basis.
Thanks for sharing @mgforce

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have asked for manual LE this time have and triggered the mail to indulge.care team , they have initiated the process and I got a Cibil hit enquiry too . My relation with indus is 4 months old and in this 4 month I got auto LE once within 1st month of usage from 5 to 9 ( as while applying they showed 9 lakh limit but gave 5 ) , then a LTF upgrade to Indulge and now a manual LE request . In my circle , IndusInd has been generous with limits .
Sharing the unboxing image of my LTF Indulge
4ABD6DFA-63D5-4456-86C8-F2C71A014EA6.jpeg

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have asked for manual LE this time have and triggered the mail to indulge.care team , they have initiated the process and I got a Cibil hit enquiry too . My relation with indus is 4 months old and in this 4 month I got auto LE once within 1st month of usage from 5 to 9 ( as while applying they showed 9 lakh limit but gave 5 ) , then a LTF upgrade to Indulge and now a manual LE request . In my circle , IndusInd has been generous with limits .
How 4 indulge cards?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
LTF on indulge? Did you meet the 48L criteria?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You received indulge without one time joining fee like 45k plus gst or 90k plus gst?