• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do HDFC Core Card Offers Apply to Floater Cards?

Gaara

TF Ace
I have Money back card and received an offer of a ₹250 Amazon Gift Voucher for enabling online transactions and completing one online transaction. Although I enabled the online transaction, I didn’t perform any transaction on my core card. However, I did an online transaction using my floater card, specifically the ‘Tata Neu Plus’, and received the promised ₹250 Amazon GV from HDFC. Interestingly, my core card has had zero spending in the last 6 months. So, do the offers I receive on core cards also apply to floater cards?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I have Money back card and received an offer of a ₹250 Amazon Gift Voucher for enabling online transactions and completing one online transaction. Although I enabled the online transaction, I didn’t perform any transaction on my core card. However, I did an online transaction using my floater card, specifically the ‘Tata Neu Plus’, and received the promised ₹250 Amazon GV from HDFC. Interestingly, my core card has had zero spending in the last 6 months. So, do the offers I receive on core cards also apply to floater cards?
Not necessarily.

It might or not.

sidp

TF Ace
I don't think so. Hdfc Floater card isn't like others. They just help with getting 2nd card on shared limit.

They have different bill, and don't adjust excess amount paid and you can't take add on card on your primary card.
Icici's way is better.