• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dineout Passport... Is it useful?

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, Is dineout passport any useful. I generally use easydiner but got dineout passport membership due to diners card.
(PS: I have two dineout memberships, interested people can dm me and I can give the other for any offer you make)

sv004

TF Premier
I also got it with diners privilege. Its useful if u live in city which has dineout restaurants

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi guys, Is dineout passport any useful. I generally use easydiner but got dineout passport membership due to diners card.
(PS: I have two dineout memberships, interested people can dm me and I can give the other for any offer you make)
not really. but if you are getting it for free, then keep it. sometimes it is helpful and gives around 15% off (at least for my DCB) when no other app is giving discount on any other card.
if you are asking to know whether you should give the coupon away/sell it, then you can do that. you won't be losing out on much.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dineout Passport discount (25% off) works only with select restaurants which sometimes feel irritating..

If someone has both easydiner and Dineout, can you compare and suggest which one is better in terms of discount and regular usage ?

Also, I haven't tried easydiner yet, any cards (preferably LTF) which offer it for free ?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dineout Passport discount (25% off) works only with select restaurants which sometimes feel irritating..

If someone has both easydiner and Dineout, can you compare and suggest which one is better in terms of discount and regular usage ?

Also, I haven't tried easydiner yet, any cards (preferably LTF) which offer it for free ?
Dineout passport membership is complimentary free for HDFC Infinia card and also 15% discount if you pay with HDFC Infinia card

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just a side note, Dinout Food Trail program offering is expiring on this month end.

Let's see if HDFC extends it, it was earlier from 2021 Jan

1673008205620.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It depends upon which restaurant you want to use it, both has their own good and bad, once you start using them you will know which one to choose.

ED app is free and you can get a 3 month membership free mostly, with that you can avail PRIME discount + additional Credit card discounts as well(a whole range of cards and offers are there, but minimum spend is must). This page has the list of cards and offers, minimum spent (https://www.eazydiner.com/payeazy-landing)

Dineout also similar but you get the Passport free with HDFC top end cards, discount is 15% above Rs.1500 spent is what I remember with any restuarant upfont app discount(10% or so).

Most of the ED restaurants you need to do a pre-reservation to avail the discount through Eazypay
Most of the Dineout Passport restaurants are walk-in except few the APP will show which needs a reservation

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dineout passport membership is complimentary free for HDFC Infinia card and also 15% discount if you pay with HDFC Infinia card
I already have Dineout with Infinia, so I know about this :p
I wanted to know about EasyDiner instead

It depends upon which restaurant you want to use it, both has their own good and bad, once you start using them you will know which one to choose.

ED app is free and you can get a 3 month membership free mostly, with that you can avail PRIME discount + additional Credit card discounts as well(a whole range of cards and offers are there, but minimum spend is must). This page has the list of cards and offers, minimum spent (https://www.eazydiner.com/payeazy-landing)

Dineout also similar but you get the Passport free with HDFC top end cards, discount is 15% above Rs.1500 spent is what I remember with any restuarant upfont app discount(10% or so).

Most of the ED restaurants you need to do a pre-reservation to avail the discount through Eazypay
Most of the Dineout Passport restaurants are walk-in except few the APP will show which needs a reservation
Thanks for your inputs,
Many of the top restaurants in the city have tie ups with Dineout but some good (but local) restaurants don't show reservation/payment option in it

I assume payment via ED too depends on tie ups, will install and compare ED with Dineout

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I already have Dineout with Infinia, so I know about this :p
I wanted to know about EasyDiner instead

Thanks for your inputs,
Many of the top restaurants in the city have tie ups with Dineout but some good (but local) restaurants don't show reservation/payment option in it

I assume payment via ED too depends on tie ups, will install and compare ED with Dineout
Also ITC 1+1 free buffet is there on Infinia, I am sure you might aware of it, if not use that ad needed

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dineout passport is no longer given with HDFC cards and only 3 months swiggy one will be given as welcome or renewal benefit.

On the topic, I think it is region specific. I don't see much options in ED in Chennai but Dineout works okay. Zomato pro also works better for upfront discount for most fine dining without reservation too. Only Taj doesn't provide any discount on Zomato or Dineout.

sv004

TF Premier
I m thinking of moving to regalia from diners privilege . Regalia gives annual 10k points on 5lac spends. Which means 5k on hotel and flight bookings . Instead of this stupid vouchers and membership shit . What is your opinion?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Swiggy membership in which card?
Dineout passport is no longer given with HDFC cards and only 3 months swiggy one will be given as welcome or renewal benefit.

On the topic, I think it is region specific. I don't see much options in ED in Chennai but Dineout works okay. Zomato pro also works better for upfront discount for most fine dining without reservation too. Only Taj doesn't provide any discount on Zomato or D

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Those who had Dineout passport through HDFC Bank earlier (DCB), Dineout app is getting closed by end of March as it is integrated with swiggy one. Please migrate before 31 March and get 9 months swiggy one membership and 2 x 250 vouchers to be used in dining in select hotels before 31 March.

manas_rock

TF Select
Those who had Dineout passport through HDFC Bank earlier (DCB), Dineout app is getting closed by end of March as it is integrated with swiggy one. Please migrate before 31 March and get 9 months swiggy one membership and 2 x 250 vouchers to be used in dining in select hotels before 31 March.
How to do that with infinia? Already have swiggy membership

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to do that with infinia? Already have swiggy membership
Do you have Dineout passport membership? If so, go to Dineout app and click claim swiggy one membership. It will open swiggy app. If you already have I am not sure whether the membership gets extended and gets the 2 vouchers. Give it a try.