• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus CV Points Redemption issues on Vistara

sunnyb

TF Buzz
Hello Friends,

I am trying hard to find flights to Thailand and Singapore for Sep, Nov, Dec on the Vistara website using CV Points..... But the page keeps failing for me with below mentioned error?

Anyone else seeing the same.

1685506282810.png

1685506348481.png

SUCHI51

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
there seems to be a real issue with booking across all routes - i hardly see any availability across DEL-BOM, DEL-BLR, DEL-COK, DEL-KOL or for that matter any other routes all the way to September. Seems Vistara is either not releasing enough reward seats considering the travel boom, or the reward seats are getting filled in very very fast - my gut feel is that its the first reason, not sure if there are so many CV people with enough CV points to lap up the seats so quickly

sunnyb

TF Buzz
there seems to be a real issue with booking across all routes - i hardly see any availability across DEL-BOM, DEL-BLR, DEL-COK, DEL-KOL or for that matter any other routes all the way to September. Seems Vistara is either not releasing enough reward seats considering the travel boom, or the reward seats are getting filled in very very fast - my gut feel is that its the first reason, not sure if there are so many CV people with enough CV points to lap up the seats so quickly
I called up customer care and they are clueless

sunnyb

TF Buzz
Found a solution... There may webpage is broken... Try this link and I am able to find the flights...

Or go to you vistara account and then click on "Redeem Flights"

1685509523802.png

SUCHI51

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i was using the redeem flights option only :cry: does not work, shows no availability for anything i check for - i have tonnes of CV points and am a vistara platinum member