• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Application Reconsideration Request - How to get credit card from a bank after getting rejected?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Do you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask that bank to reconsider your credit card application?
For detail information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel - Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥
In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration"

You have to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application. Provide some strong reasons for them to reconsider (maybe your ITR, other bank card statement, etc).

My experiences-
1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
2. Yes Bank rejected my YFE application. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
3. Indusind Bank rejected my card application. Approved after I requested them to reconsider my card application.

Screenshot_20220606-111546_Gmail.jpg

4. Citi Bank rejected my application multiple times, finally they approved my application in July 2021 after requesting them for reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times, unfortunately they are not accepting my application even after requesting them for reconsideration multiple times.

Screenshot_20220606-112302_Gmail.jpg

I hope this post will help you to learn something new. Please share this post & the video with your friends 🙂
Thanks

shrirang

TF Select
@TechnoFino Since I don't have privileges to post a new thread, I am asking here.

For my DCP C2C card, home verification is done but the guy for office verification returned "no response" as I didn't receive his call and called back 15 minutes later.

Is there a possibility to get re-verification?
Can I raise my concern over such address verification people?

Thanks!

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino Since I don't have privileges to post a new thread, I am asking here.

For my DCP C2C card, home verification is done but the guy for office verification returned "no response" as I didn't receive his call and called back 15 minutes later.

Is there a possibility to get re-verification?
Can I raise my concern over such address verification people?

Thanks!
Email hdfc bank and ask them to reverify office address. They normally initiate re-verification.

shrirang

TF Select
@TechnoFino Card got approved without re verification.

However, got Tata neu plus card with just 25k limit!

Applied for DCP with ICICI C2C of 5.2 lacs limit.

Raised a complaint today, will see the response.

Any suggestions on if I should not activate this card or how to get DCP or DCB next?

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Email hdfc bank and ask them to reverify office address. They normally initiate re-verification.
Is in-office verification required? What if you are WFH? I was told they stopped doing employment verification through sending email from office mail ID.

Is there any other way for someone who is WFH to get HDFC cc on basis of his employment?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Email id for indusand bank cc for reconsideration/ application issue i had applied for legend cc trough paisabazar on 13/08/23 it showed 110000 pre approved limit completed video kyc and after that there has been complete silence any faced this issue?

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Why does someone needs to be physically present there at office location to prove that he works there? There are multiple ways to verify it - employment letter, salary slips, id card, etc.

But then again, HDFC is known for its legendary chennai dept. which needs documents to be sent through post for verification 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Is in-office verification required? What if you are WFH? I was told they stopped doing employment verification through sending email from office mail ID.

Is there any other way for someone who is WFH to get HDFC cc on basis of his employment?
Send salary slip and bank statement, application form, kyc docs ..... to their legendary cc branch.

There won't be office verification.

Tejo

TF Legend
@TechnoFino Card got approved without re verification.

However, got Tata neu plus card with just 25k limit!

Applied for DCP with ICICI C2C of 5.2 lacs limit.

Raised a complaint today, will see the response.

Any suggestions on if I should not activate this card or how to get DCP or DCB next?
Dont use icici card for hdfc c2c.

Only Axis, StanC, Amex, Kotak are recommended.

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Email id for indusand bank cc for reconsideration/ application issue i had applied for legend cc trough paisabazar on 13/08/23 it showed 110000 pre approved limit completed video kyc and after that there has been complete silence any faced this issue?
Indusind is most laziest bank.

12 ... 2nd Saturday
13 .. Sunday
14 .. Monday.. holiday
15 .. independence
16 ... rest for doing much great things on above days

Forgot about your application, i mailed on 19th to nodal officer till now didn't got any response.

Juganta

TF Premier
Today i have applied for Indusind Legend card via agent , got this message that i don't meet banks eligibility criteria and is rejected for pricessing. can anyone help me please?:cry:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-29 at 1.16.27 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-29 at 1.16.27 PM.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49

asahi

TF Premier
My Axis Neo Card was rejected as I recently got another card from them(which is not very recent), so believing you, I sent mail to reconsider lets see what they’ll do

siddhi

TF Neo
If this was rejected due to CIBIL issue caused by an incorrect reporting by some other banks, can I share the email I'm exchanging with the bank (who made incorrect reporting) with the credit card lender for them to reconsider @TechnoFino?
I currently have HDFC Regalia and asked bank to give upgrade multiple times but they’ve rejected. My card is due for renewal in 2 months. Are they still issuing regalia card as it doesn’t appear on the website, only gold is listed. Should I re apply for will I get Regalia Gold when current card’s validity gets over?