• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Application Reconsideration Request - How to get credit card from a bank after getting rejected?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Do you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask that bank to reconsider your credit card application?
For detail information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel - Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥
In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration"

You have to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application. Provide some strong reasons for them to reconsider (maybe your ITR, other bank card statement, etc).

My experiences-
1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
2. Yes Bank rejected my YFE application. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
3. Indusind Bank rejected my card application. Approved after I requested them to reconsider my card application.

Screenshot_20220606-111546_Gmail.jpg

4. Citi Bank rejected my application multiple times, finally they approved my application in July 2021 after requesting them for reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times, unfortunately they are not accepting my application even after requesting them for reconsideration multiple times.

Screenshot_20220606-112302_Gmail.jpg

I hope this post will help you to learn something new. Please share this post & the video with your friends 🙂
Thanks

Hannad007

TF Buzz
phele au nay cancel p cancellation kara ... aur sumnata bhai nay Jo email suggest Kara tha ussay bhi kara fhir bhi reject kar diya aur agle din approved kardiya...😊😊

STEVEN

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
Do you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask that bank to reconsider your credit card application?
For detail information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel - Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥
In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration"

You have to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application. Provide some strong reasons for them to reconsider (maybe your ITR, other bank card statement, etc).

My experiences-
1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
2. Yes Bank rejected my YFE application. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
3. Indusind Bank rejected my card application. Approved after I requested them to reconsider my card application.

4. Citi Bank rejected my application multiple times, finally they approved my application in July 2021 after requesting them for reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times, unfortunately they are not accepting my application even after requesting them for reconsideration multiple times.

I hope this post will help you to learn something new. Please share this post & the video with your friends 🙂
Thanks
will axis reconsider my ace application i want to have that card from many days but they've rejected mine.
I've had three cc from axis is it rejected because of that reason?
What are official mail IDs of axis Bank?

gagan1192

TF Buzz
My application for myzone credi card was rejected because I have Axis IOCL credit card? Pls help. I have LTF varient for IOCL card and applied during the LTF offer for myzone card.

HazelBlotch

TF Select
Axis can be very tough to deal with or even understand. Sometimes you just get lucky and sometimes you don't. I'm in the exact same situation as you, I got the IOCL card a month or two ago with 3 Lakhs limit and have applied for the Axis MyZone a week ago. Completed KYC today. let's see If I get lucky or not. The best option for you would be to just call grievance addressal.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have emailed Axis bank to reconsider my application for Axis MyZone. Let's see! will update the status here.

The rejection reason has no details. No email either.

1678086513540.png
I already have their premium credit cards like Magnus and VI, maybe they don't want to give me another card. Or no idea what their reason is.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The rejection of Myzone CC maybe due to the reason that you recently got IOCL CC and 6 months have not passed from that date
My application was rejected too for Myzone.
But I had got 2 Axis credit cards approved in like 15 days of gap between each other last November. So no idea what their criterias are.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have emailed Axis bank to reconsider my application for Axis MyZone. Let's see! will update the status here.

The rejection reason has no details. No email either.

1678086513540.png
I already have their premium credit cards like Magnus and VI, maybe they don't want to give me another card. Or no idea what their reason is.

I got a reply where they said it's because of multi-carding norms it has been rejected.
I thought we could hold 3 axis cards, but looks like not everyone can have 3 Axis credit cards.

Hannad007

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

My experiences-

Thanks
Bhai jee BoB card rejected hogya. email kara tha waha se bhi reject hogya...mera cibil 770 h... zero late payment..Bob me saving account bhi h...kuch btao bhai jee ab kya karna h chahiye.

Faust

TF Select
A couple of days ago my application for SBI cashback was instantly rejected due to 'internal policies'.
Can I write a similar mail to SBI nodal officer? How long should I wait after rejection for reconsideration?

SiddharthR

TF Ace
A couple of days ago my application for SBI cashback was instantly rejected due to 'internal policies'.
Can I write a similar mail to SBI nodal officer? How long should I wait after rejection for reconsideration?
I don't think it'll help bcoz your application was instantly rejected & vKYC, etc wasn't done.
Still if you want, you can

I suggest don't waste your time.

Reapply after 3 months if you're still seriously interested

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi @TechnoFino , thanks for this method.
I would like to share my experience with ICICI Rubyx.
I got a call in Oct'22 and Rubyx was offered LTF ( basis my organization). I already had APAY card from icici. I applied over call and did the VKYC in evening. Even got the email with application details. Below is the timeline wise status:
  1. Nov '22 - Had to do VKYC again and upload documents. Earlier request was un-traceable by customer care.
  2. Jan'23 - Again the same. This time the executive asked me to apply via different mobile no(which fortunately I have). VKYC + Documents upload.
  3. Mar'23 - Again got call(I lost hope by this time). Executive again applied somehow and i got the application details on email.
  4. Mar'23 - Got email for the rejection through SMS. NO further Update. On call the customer care team couldn't trace the application. Strange!!
  5. Apr'23 - Though there was no hope i though let's put it on twitter and sent DM to icici cares handle. Got the response next day on twitter and over phone. after 4 days someone from Icici Care team called me and updated me that application is being processed. He asked me to send an email from my official ID to ICICI, which I did. After 9-10 days, got a call that my card is approved and will be dispatched in 2 days.
Got my card at my address. ( It was basis my earlier application only , no VKYC or documents upload was done this time).

Well, the short-point - Don't loose hope and lage raho :)

p.s. I understand that for some ICICI rubyx may not worth this much of effort but this journey might help you to get what you want :). This card would be the step-stone for LTF Sapphiro and then LTF Emerald. Fingers crossed.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello everyone,

My experiences-

Thanks
Really are you really teacher turned entrepreneur?

Anyway may I know about your recent deceision of axis .... closing of all relationships.