• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Application Reconsideration Request - How to get credit card from a bank after getting rejected?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Do you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask that bank to reconsider your credit card application?
For detail information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel - Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥
In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration"

You have to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application. Provide some strong reasons for them to reconsider (maybe your ITR, other bank card statement, etc).

My experiences-
1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
2. Yes Bank rejected my YFE application. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
3. Indusind Bank rejected my card application. Approved after I requested them to reconsider my card application.

Screenshot_20220606-111546_Gmail.jpg

4. Citi Bank rejected my application multiple times, finally they approved my application in July 2021 after requesting them for reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times, unfortunately they are not accepting my application even after requesting them for reconsideration multiple times.

Screenshot_20220606-112302_Gmail.jpg

I hope this post will help you to learn something new. Please share this post & the video with your friends 🙂
Thanks

prc1990

TF Ace
If this was rejected due to CIBIL issue caused by an incorrect reporting by some other banks, can I share the email I'm exchanging with the bank (who made incorrect reporting) with the credit card lender for them to reconsider @TechnoFino?

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got email from BOB that my eterna card application is rejected , however on website the status is still under process. I have already emailed them to reconsider my application but no response has been received so far its been 15 days , should i mail them again ?

LUKA

TF Select
I got email from BOB that my eterna card application is rejected , however on website the status is still under process. I have already emailed them to reconsider my application but no response has been received so far its been 15 days , should i mail them again ?
Better to wait few more days. BOB taking so much time

Kanishk

TF Neo
Yes Bank rejected due to NON SOURCING LOCATIONS, can I email them my alternate address or shall I try to simply ask them to reconsider my application with all details as mentioned in the video

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have sent mail for RBL.zomato classic on 7th June and they said they will get back in three working days,but they are not yet responded.
@TechnoFino when can we expect the response after sending email for reconsideration

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a 6-7 year old Citi Shoppers stop card. I now applied for a Premier miles and they rejected twice. Any idea about citi allowing customer to hold 2 credit cards? Could that be the reason for rejection?

Francis@Aj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Mail and ask them for the reason

Hello everyone,
Do you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask that bank to reconsider your credit card application?
For detail information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel - Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥
In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration"

You have to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application. Provide some strong reasons for them to reconsider (maybe your ITR, other bank card statement, etc).

My experiences-
1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
2. Yes Bank rejected my YFE application. They approved my application after I requested them to reconsider my card application.
3. Indusind Bank rejected my card application. Approved after I requested them to reconsider my card application.

4. Citi Bank rejected my application multiple times, finally they approved my application in July 2021 after requesting them for reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times, unfortunately they are not accepting my application even after requesting them for reconsideration multiple times.

I hope this post will help you to learn something new. Please share this post & the video with your friends 🙂
Thanks
Today I have sent a mail for application reconsideration for BOB card. Waiting for the reply. Is there any timeline for sending the mail post rejection? Thanks in advance.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

My experiences-

Thanks
Hi Sumanta,

Did HSBC reconsider your application??