• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED acquires Kuvera

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
CRED acquires Kuvera, marks entry into wealth management space. Was using Kuvera for my mutual fund investments. Thinking now to delink them from the app.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
CRED acquires Kuvera, marks entry into wealth management space. Was using Kuvera for my mutual fund investments. Thinking now to delink them from the app.

Can use indmoney, all features are available..

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Is there any advantage of MF over NIFTY or smallcase/baskets?

Just cut the middle man?
MFs are actively managed with a fixed expense ratio that doesn't change often. Better for those who prefer to invest in midcap, smallcap, flexicap, and international FOFs. They are better to be actively managed to squeeze out as many gains as possible.

Nifty is good for large-cap-only passive investors since the options to select stock in large-cap are fewer.

Smallcase, I only used it briefly. Good if you can analyze stocks in depth and make your custom baskets. The pre-made baskets will be rebalanced constantly and eat away any gains as STCG tax will be required to be paid. Not rebalancing defeats the purpose of premade baskets.

I hate middlemen too and try to cut it where I feel it, if it's a small price to pay below convenience and time then I don't mind. Depends from person to person.

Last edited:

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
I also invest via kuvera... Really nice app.. it's good to track, purchase and redeem from single app..
Don't like the indmoney as feel it's a bit complex app
It also calculated any applicable tax based on FIFO for SIPs when you redeemed any manual number of units/amount.

Indmoney is very shady, they created a savings account without my knowledge when I tried years ago, and when I tried to link it never synced correctly.
CRED's UI is hideous and unnecessarily gamifies and bloats everything. I fear they will do the same to Kuvera.
Coin saves in demat form.
Groww is a wannabe super app.
ETmoney doesn't have a web app.
MFcentral is useful but has fewer QOL features and minor frontend shortcomings and looks like a love child of Windows 7 and Vista.

Last edited: