• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Mint - 9% returns on investment

adjjoshi

TF Select
CRED Mint is an investment opportunity from CRED App, currently limited to invited members only.
CRED have a tie-up with a Personal Loan provider company that charges 12% RoI (In order to take a loan from them requires atleast 750 Credit Score). If any CRED user invest in CRED Mint, they pay 9% interest to the investors.
Members who are already invited and invested some money have 5 free invites. If you use CRED App and want to invest in this product, leave a comment here and hopefully someone might send you an invite.

Min. investment amount: 1L
Interest is credited everyday in CRED Mint wallet (eg: around Rs. 24 per day if 1L invested) [9000/365 = 24.65]

Last edited:

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
How is this better than 12% Club?

Idk I have trust issues with P2P lending after what happened in China.
A good read: https://techcrunch.com/2018/08/01/the-dramatic-rise-and-fall-of-online-p2p-lending-in-china/

I think the USP of CRED is that all of its users are credit-worthy.
When all of your customers are good with their money, the NPA will be very less.

and as per 12% club, I don't trust it because as per my knowledge there is no credit score requirement.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
CRED Mint is an investment opportunity from CRED App, currently limited to invited members only.
CRED have a tie-up with a Personal Loan provider company that charges 12% RoI (In order to take a loan from them requires atleast 750 Credit Score). If any CRED user invest in CRED Mint, they pay 9% interest to the investors.
Members who are already invited and invested some money have 5 free invites. If you use CRED App and want to invest in this product, leave a comment here and hopefully someone might send you an invite.

I have 2 invites left. If anyone wants then just DM me.

Cheritha

TF Select
Interested

adjjoshi

TF Select
@adjjoshi @TechnoFino @ichiranjeeb
Pls let us know the process of withdrawing the amount in Cred Mint, any conditions for withdrawal, how interest is calculated and credited pls?

Also pls let us know your opinion on CredMint - the minimum amount to invest is huge, hence sceptical
I haven't withdrawn any amount yet, but as per T&C, CRED allows any amount withdrawal at any time.
Interest is credited every single day.

Cheritha

TF Select
I haven't withdrawn any amount yet, but as per T&C, CRED allows any amount withdrawal at any time.
Interest is credited every single day.
So does that mean
I can invest 1L and the next day remove 95000 and keep only 5000rs?
Is it possible?

adjjoshi

TF Select
So does that mean
I can invest 1L and the next day remove 95000 and keep only 5000rs?
Is it possible?
technically yes. It's clearly mentioned in their FAQs that user can partially or fully withdraw their wealth on Mint. However, it may take 1-3 calendar days to credit into bank account.

Avishma1

TF Select
@adjjoshi @TechnoFino @ichiranjeeb
Pls let us know the process of withdrawing the amount in Cred Mint, any conditions for withdrawal, how interest is calculated and credited pls?

Also pls let us know your opinion on CredMint - the minimum amount to invest is huge, hence sceptical
There is no such restriction. The invest and withdraw process is smooth. I've invested some funds 5 months ago and to check withdrawal process I withdrew a small amount and it got credited back to my account in 24 hours. So I can say it's going well for me. If interested, I have 2 invites left.