• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED MINT - Now lends at 700 cibil - risky??

helloworld

TF Legend
that is for loan plans of similar product (like cred mint). I think you have to check 2nd point here.. can you post that?

helloworld

TF Legend
true that.. edited thread!! Cheers

but anycase its always risky, always hope for the best. A 800 CIBIL person may have bad day, and 600 CIBIL person back on track. Agree, one might look ok and other still risky, but thats the way it is. Anything can happen anytime.

Hence, the proverb

1711899335342.png

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even mobikwik extra is changinng its tnc. They reduced minimum cibil barrier & also going to remove flexi & reduce interest

pxg

TF Premier
The high interest rates won't be sustained if you want a high minimum CIBIL. Low risk, high reward is not reality.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I withdrew my entire investment in cred mint and 12% club cos of the riskiness for 12% returns when I had invested. Now they hace decreased this as well. Hence decided to go with good stocks after going thru posts at TF

shashankrt

TF Premier
I fail to understand why ppl even invest in such risky and potential loss making investments when any random index fund returns 12 percent on averages over 5 years?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I fail to understand why ppl even invest in such risky and potential loss making investments when any random index fund returns 12 percent on averages over 5 years?
diversification / short term funds to be parked / not very diff from banks lending.. actually risks are minimal as they will lends in pieces so your 1L will go to 20-30 borrowers.. BUT.. the risk remains.. no doubt.. index funds cannot be timed.. those are always longer term.. these can be used to park funds..