• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for multiple credit cards by IndusInd Bank

sherlock

TF Buzz
I already have an IndusInd bank issued credit card. However, I want to apply for the new IndusInd Bank Platinum RuPay Credit Card. I try to apply for it using the below mentioned link:

When I type my PAN, it says an application already exists. When I try to resume the application, it says try again later. Has anyone been able to successfully apply for multiple credit cards from IndusInd Bank

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I already have an IndusInd bank issued credit card. However, I want to apply for the new IndusInd Bank Platinum RuPay Credit Card. I try to apply for it using the below mentioned link:

When I type my PAN, it says an application already exists. When I try to resume the application, it says try again later. Has anyone been able to successfully apply for multiple credit cards from IndusInd Bank
You need to email IndusInd to issue a second card (the one that you want) on a split Limit basis.

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier

i used the same link and i got the rupay card on split limit basis

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What limit you got max in Rupay? I think it's not letting to select over 1 lakh limit.
Yes, I was allowed to select max upto 1 lakh limit for the Rupay Card. Indusind Bank did the same thing as AU Small Finance Bank. The Rupay Card for both bank was limited to 1 lakh on splitting the credit limit with non-Rupay card. Other banks Rupay Cards which i have got are on shared limit

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Yes, I was allowed to select max upto 1 lakh limit for the Rupay Card. Indusind Bank did the same thing as AU Small Finance Bank. The Rupay Card for both bank was limited to 1 lakh on splitting the credit limit with non-Rupay card. Other banks Rupay Cards which i have got are on shared limit
Please share the link Of AU SFB RUPAY CARD conversion IF Available