• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complained to RBI on kotak

Post number 1 has been selected as best answer.

sharma

TF Premier
Recently I have applied for kotak league credit card and I have completed my application and aadhar authentication on the same day.
I have received message and email regarding vkyc, but that link is not useful and I couldn't complete my vkyc.
After a week I have emailed customer care and they replied after one more week, and they said they were unable to see my application itself in the system.
This continued for a week and finally I got to know that they cannot proceed with this application since it is not visible for them in system.
Then I have created RBI complaint, this time kotak bank only approached me and then they have asked if they can process my application via offline. I said it is fine for me but I don't want to have one more enquiry in my cibil since already one enquiry is wasted because of delay.
They said without enquiry it is not possible and they promised that they will give me the credit card at any cost, i believed and proceeded further.

That manager took all the details and then he told they cannot proceed with this application as well since some documents are needed he said he will take offline application this time.

I didn't agreed this time as already two enquiries got added because of this useless software and I have asked him not to process amy applications and I have asked him to delete my enquiries in cibil.
He didn't agreed for this so I have created RBI ticket for the same and guess what they deleted both enquiries and also told me to apply after two months

@4uziaul
Thank You. but what SR (service request) no. shall i enter? Have not filled any request yet. @4uziaul
bhai-bhai-batana-bhai-batana-please-1122x632.jpg

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Recently I have applied for kotak league credit card and I have completed my application and aadhar authentication on the same day.
I have received message and email regarding vkyc, but that link is not useful and I couldn't complete my vkyc.
After a week I have emailed customer care and they replied after one more week, and they said they were unable to see my application itself in the system.
This continued for a week and finally I got to know that they cannot proceed with this application since it is not visible for them in system.
Then I have created RBI complaint, this time kotak bank only approached me and then they have asked if they can process my application via offline. I said it is fine for me but I don't want to have one more enquiry in my cibil since already one enquiry is wasted because of delay.
They said without enquiry it is not possible and they promised that they will give me the credit card at any cost, i believed and proceeded further.

That manager took all the details and then he told they cannot proceed with this application as well since some documents are needed he said he will take offline application this time.

I didn't agreed this time as already two enquiries got added because of this useless software and I have asked him not to process amy applications and I have asked him to delete my enquiries in cibil.
He didn't agreed for this so I have created RBI ticket for the same and guess what they deleted both enquiries and also told me to apply after two months
I am also going through the same issue from last 3 months, i can't track the status of my application and the mail which they send wont take me to vKYC page.