• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Mis selling, RBI Ombudsman

hgupta

TF Buzz
A kotak sale team mis selled Kotak Myntra card to me saying that It is LTF. I reach out to kotak and due to their bogus response, I reach out to RBI escalation with proper proof.
Then, that sale girl call me and apologize and request me to withdraw my complaint as her job is in danger.
Now their corporate employee call me and accepted their mistake and offer me first year free Myntra card but not LTF. For that I have to mail them and request for it.
What do you guys suggest,
Is there any counter offer should I place or take their offer or let RBI do their work and keep silent?

0xfallup

TF Ace
I will go against whatever all other said .
Employee was new they have no idea.. might have thought like every other core card of kotak .
Myntra kotak card can be offered ltf but no
No one got kotak Myntra rupay/mastercard LTF ..
I didn't saw a single person getting Myntra ltf ..
Even if u fight u will get other card ltf even white reserve but not this ..

I wonder even if @TechnoFino can Get kotak Myntra card LTF ..

& If u r new or old to this forum even When ppl open Burgundy account sometimes they don't get what they were lured with in start ..even when agent is in -person ..

So any promise made to you untill communicated with you in writing or Email .
You should not belive in Customer care words .

For Recorded call yes that a proof ,but if kotak system has no ltf for Myntra what can they do !

If you become Brittle & want to fight it to nails end .. wait & see..
Update us with what happens over time
it's possbile ltf for myntra card other than rupay network i.e myntra mastercard cc can be converted ltf as per cc executive

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Bhai Bhai Bhai.. bata na.
amrish-puri-shut-up.jpg

@DocFixIt DOC right now