• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Comparative Maths between cards? Esp between SBI CB 5% Flat, Amex MRCC 4 x 1600? and Magnus?

insight

TF Ace
BROADLY: Compare how these numbers from following charts play.

SPECIFICALLY
: ONLINE largely, not much offline. I do not yet or will have Huge spends.. until medical issues are fully fixed so...

Note:
AMEX MRCC acceptance offline not an issue.
Magnus fees not an issue (Paid & used 10k Voucher) + Mag Burgundy via True Burgundy in process.
Annual fee of SBI CB mostly LTF via Diwali spend.
Pondering MRCC vs Magnus "ONLINE" spend ROI over SBI CB 5%?

- What spends make sense moving off my SBI CB and/ or not? (More personal context in next reply).

- Is 4 x 1500 on MRCC worth my while? Whats its value?

(for $ or Flights instead of comparing via SkyScanner & paying ASAP)
(Outside of Taj/ Marriot or Fancy Hotels?)

I found these comparison tables / spreadsheets shared in the forums and I'd like to figure how to gauge whats REAL?

REFERENCE DATA:

https://www.technofino.in/community...pay-amazon-shopping-voucher.16673/post-339912
@CCUser_1999
Let me be the kind member... :)

These are not all cards just the top cards as per me.

Magnus assumes 4:5 conversion with Burgundy account.

Vouchers bought through the respective reward multiplier portals.

Point value is taken which can bit conservative.

Though its pretty self explanatory but happy to answer in case of any doubt.

CardSpendProcessing FeeTotal ChargeBase PointsBonus PointsMilestone PointsTotal PointsConversion to MilePoint ValueNet Reward Post ChargesEff Reward Rate
Diners20000767207676651330019951112286.14%
Magnus10000010000600600012000.819609.60%
Amex Plat1000001000025010000125010.56256.25%
Amex MRCC200000200004004002000280010.514007.00%
Amex MRCC6000060001201201000124010.562010.33%
Amex Plat Travel400000040000080008000400005600010.5280007.00%
Amex Gold6000060001204801000160010.580013.33%
Infinia200007672076766526600332511255812.79%

@drsel

I beg to differ with the others
Atlas is far far better than any Amex card.

Atlas gives 10% return on direct Hotel bookings direct flight bookings and all Traveledge spends.
Atlas gives 4% return on all non travel bookings and offline spends.
In fact the only card giving a higher return of 4.8% on offline spends is Magnus Burgundy.

Amex cards cannot even be considered for offline spends because hardly any merchant will accept them, because the merchant has to pay 3% commission MDR.

Amex rewards are maximum 5.5% with MRCC (1500 x 4 per month, less 885 annual fees x 1.33 years) and slightly less 4.71% for platinum travel, after considering Rs.5900 renewal fee, 10000 hotel voucher worth Rs.6000, 48000 points at 39 paisa

Platinum travel rewards calculator ---
6000 + (48000 x 0.39)=Rs.24720
24720 on 4 lacs is 6.18% return
24720--5900 renewal fee=18820
18820 on 4 lacs spend is 4.71 %

Please deduct the Amex MRCC annual fees of 885 (50% discount) on a pro rata basis for 7.5 months out of 12 months.
Also let's assume for the sake of simplicity, that Amazon pay vouchers are worth 100% cash, because they are quasi cash.

7000-553/150000 works out to 4.30% return

But remember that Amazon pay vouchers can be bought at a discount of 5% or more
Dang! So better to get 5% CB via SBI CB?

Can someone counter this math?

Using the same logic and calculations, Amex MRCC 1500 x 4 gives you a higher return, after deducting 885 annual fees on a pro rata basis for 16 months and spending 96000 in 16 months

Approx 6.06% return ( assuming Amazon pay is worth 100% cash).
But there is a much longer waiting period of 16 months.
1% Lost over that time?

UPDATE: Maybe there are more such charts sheets people have made or use? Will add here for reference.

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
SBI CB:

Online Shopping: 5%
Govt, Utilities, Insurance, Rent and Education: 0%
Offline and Other Online Spends: 1%

MRCC:

Insurance, Utilities: 0%
Others: 0.7% to 1%

+ 2000 MR points every month on spends of 20k = 3.5% to 5% (all spends included)

Ex:
  • Total Annual Spends ( 12x4x1500 + 6x14000 ): Rs 1.56 Lakhs
  • Total MR Points: 21120
1 MR = 0.35p to 0.50p

Assume lowest value 0.37p, you'll get return of 5%

Magnus is a super premium card and one who hold this card shouldn't compare with above cards (entry-level cards), there are super premium cards from other banks to compare.

What spends make sense moving off my SBI CB and/ or not?

AMEX has acceptance issue, if not aim for that MRCC card monthly milestones especially where CB gives 0%.
Online shopping should go directly through SBI CB.

Note: SBI CB needs 2L spends in a year to get waiver and MRCC needs 1.5L spends in a year to get waiver.

And Magnus no where near to these spends, it needs more and comparison also needs super premium cards, not basic ones.

insight

TF Ace
I am not comparing the cards, I am trying to understand the "ROI" on spending dynamics.

Due to my medical issues for several years I do not have much OFFLINE spend.

Lets assume largely online spend, most of it recently done (pre Diwali for clothes) via SBI CB + Some 10-15% offer related Instant Disc on ICICI or OneCard etc.

On my next is some Organizing Stuff for Bed Room/ Wardrobe/ Bath etc: via Amazon/ IKEA etc. (maybe some Flipkart or others).

Once my medical travel starts again, its just monthly BOM HYD BOM.

I am trying to figure the CURRENT or DELAYED ROI via these cards? SBI CB, MRCC, Magnus based on my above pattern.

So what ROI numbers does MRCC give me as compared to SBI CB above?

Similar question for my Magnus?

Are they worth SPENDING ON for the DELAYED ROI given that its not faster like SBI CB?

Lets add more personal context
What spends make sense moving off my SBI CB and/ or not?

AMEX has acceptance issue, if not aim for that MRCC card monthly milestones especially where CB gives 0%.
Online shopping should go directly through SBI CB.
Assuming AMEX acceptance ONLINE is not a major limitation, how much "MORE" CAN IT/ does it give compared to SBI CB? Under what conditions/ scenarios?
Note: SBI CB needs 2L spends in a year to get waiver and MRCC needs 1.5L spends in a year to get waiver.
Lets keep this out of context for now.

I've got almost 9 -11 months to figure how that plays or I close MRCC maybe, unless my MEDICAL CONDITION improves and I can spend more from PoV of being WORKING?

I think I'll get SBI CB to become LTF given my Pre Diwali shopping.
And Magnus no where near to these spends, it needs more and comparison also needs super premium cards, not basic ones.
Magnus was paid for 10k for 10k voucher.
Currently being process for Mag Burgundy based on TRV (family / parents inputs while I was in US before MEDICAL COLLAPSE).

So not a concern in terms of Card Fees/ Spends.

So, now that you have more context, can you point out comparative numbers?

ADDING MORE:

I do not think I'll hit 20k Monthly spends consistently with my medical issues; unless I start WORKING again.

4 x 1500 might be possible and directing that spend towards Flight BOM HYD BOM and/ or some "Amazon stuff". ??

MRCC:

Insurance, Utilities: 0%
Others: 0.7% to 1%

+ 2000 MR points every month on spends of 20k = 3.5% to 5% (all spends included)

Ex:
  • Total Annual Spends ( 12x4x1500 + 6x14000 ): Rs 1.56 Lakhs
  • Total MR Points: 21120
1 MR = 0.35p to 0.50p

Assume lowest value 0.37p, you'll get return of 5%

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
@coolguy1 Given your post here: https://www.technofino.in/community...s-mrcc-card-benefits-and-optimal-usage.19743/

Can you share inputs based on my CONTEXT?

You're wondering if an Amex card is even worth it?

Or thinking of getting a new credit card that offers you free hotel stays?

Amex is often disregarded as the luxury card or one with the expensive yearly fees but your opinions are about to change.

Everyone's dream card is the Black Card, also known as the Centurion card.
It comes with a whooping ₹11,00,000 joining fees(yes, you read that right! 11L is the joining fees and 3L annual fees)

But we're not going to discuss that today, we're normal people so let's discuss a card for normal people.
That's where the American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card comes in.

Why should you get MRCC?

1. INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS

Want to buy that item in the Black Friday sale? Amex works.
Want to buy something exclusive from Amazon.com? Amex works.
Want to buy that VPN to watch the Korean/French series on Netflix? Amex works.

Where nothing works, Amex has stayed with me and surprisingly worked smoothly.
Read this post, I blindly suggested Amex and it didn't let me down.

2. DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS

Did you buy something and feel the seller scammed you?
You have two options, run to the bank, complain about how UPI is bad and the reversal methods are crap!
Or swipe your Amex and remain stress-free always. Call the support, share your reason and the money is back in your account.

I have tried this on different merchants, swiped at shady places and entered on websites I shouldn't have.
The customer care always had my back and prevented me from embarrassing stories!

3. REWARDS

How can we forget the most important point? If it's not rewarding, it's not worth it.
With MRCC, you just need to spend ₹6000 to get 1000 MR points which offers an insane 16.67% returns*.
Spend more and hit ₹20,000 and get 2000 bonus MR points(10% returns*)

Not to forget these are just bonus points, you get an additional points for 1 MR point for every ₹50 that you spend on the card.
If you spend smartly and get vouchers, you can even get 2 MR points for every ₹50!
(Use the Amex Gyftr multiplier page to buy vouchers with multiplier rewards)

That's 1240 points for every ₹6,000 spent which is 20.66% returns, one of the highest in the credit cards industry.

OR 2800 points for every ₹20,000 spent which is 14% returns, still pretty amazing.

And how much does it cost?

FREE for the first year!
₹1500 for the second year(can be negotiated with CC based on your spends)

Optimal Usage Guide for Amex MRCC:

To get the most points, you need to hit a minimum of ₹6,000 per month.
You can do that by buying 1500 x 4 Amazon vouchers, this balance can be used to pay your bills, recharges and shopping.

There are 30+ brand vouchers that you can buy from! You don't need to buy them in advance.
Let's say if you're shopping at Reliance Trends, instead of paying with your card there, just buy the voucher online instantly and pay with those instead.

This will get you 2x rewards instead of the usual swiping benefits.

Or just swipe them anywhere to hit the 20k milestone, any and all transactions are counted towards this.

These rewards sound great, but where do I redeem them?

I'm glad you asked!

The percentages* that I have mentioned above are considering you love to travel and wander the country in your free time!
You can claim 1 MR point = 1 Marriott Bonvoy point which can be redeemed at ₹1 at several of their properties.
(Even at ₹2 or more if you travel internationally and spot the right deal)

To sweeten it further, Amex runs a yearly offer(valid right now) where you get a 30% bonus on redeeming it for MB points.
If you make a booking in Maldives Marriott right now, the room costs ₹1,81,000 or 100K points to book for a night.

With the current Amex offer, you need 80k MR points to redeem that night!
That's ₹2.26 in value for every point!
But honestly, how many of us will travel to Maldives and stay in that luxury resort?
Let's just say even if you redeem them in India for 10k-15k properties, you should still get ₹1 value per point.

Don't like Marriott? You can redeem them for Taj vouchers at ₹0.5 per point.
Don't like Taj? You can redeem them for slightly lower at Shoppers Stop, Tanishq or even Amazon/Flipkart.

But I see a lot of people complaining - Amex is for the rich, no rewards, why so?
A lot of people say Tesla is bad, they probably haven't even seen one.
A lot of people say SRK is bad, they probably haven't met him.
A lot of people say a lot of things, you decide for yourself.

Apply for Amex MRCC Card for free using the link in my signature!
DM me if you have any questions.

If you can spend 4L a year, you can get the Platinum Travel variant!
(Offers you even higher rewards - 40K points + Taj voucher on 4L annual purchases)

Especially if the fancy Hotel/ Vacay (Marriot/ Taj) is not on my cards for a while.

How does the ROI compare to SBI CB 5% which is near weekly/ monthly?

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BROADLY: Compare how these numbers from following charts play.

SPECIFICALLY
: ONLINE largely, not much offline. I do not yet or will have Huge spends.. until medical issues are fully fixed so...

Note:
AMEX MRCC acceptance offline not an issue.
Magnus fees not an issue (Paid & used 10k Voucher) + Mag Burgundy via True Burgundy in process.
Annual fee of SBI CB mostly LTF via Diwali spend.
Pondering MRCC vs Magnus "ONLINE" spend ROI over SBI CB 5%?

- What spends make sense moving off my SBI CB and/ or not? (More personal context in next reply).

- Is 4 x 1500 on MRCC worth my while? Whats its value?

(for $ or Flights instead of comparing via SkyScanner & paying ASAP)
(Outside of Taj/ Marriot or Fancy Hotels?)

I found these comparison tables / spreadsheets shared in the forums and I'd like to figure how to gauge whats REAL?

REFERENCE DATA:

https://www.technofino.in/community...pay-amazon-shopping-voucher.16673/post-339912
@CCUser_1999

@drsel

Dang! So better to get 5% CB via SBI CB?

Can someone counter this math?

1% Lost over that time?

UPDATE: Maybe there are more such charts sheets people have made or use? Will add here for reference.
I find sbi cb and mrcc mutually exclusive. Mrcc is hard to use given you want to spend only 1500 that too only 4 times. Otherwise reward rate fall significantly. I tend to only buy amazon gv or load wallet when it is free (rarely).

Sbi cb is more fungible and I tend to use it more.

So, avoid mrcc unless you keen on referral rewards and the monthly milestones..

insight

TF Ace
Use SBI CASHBACK + MRCC + ACE + SC Smart can give faar better returns then any other card :)
Clarify & Elaborate please?

My CONTEXT is very limited due to being bed ridden for few years and now medically trying to recover.

Also:

Differences between:

https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/amazon-gift-vouchers

https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/amazon-shopping-voucher-gift-vouchers ?

How would it be different in terms of using it for shopping via Amazon? Whats the ROI/ Reward difference on AMEX MRCC?

Or does that mean the amount is not credited to Amazon balance (which could be used to pay outside of Amazon too?) ??

Flights via Amazon?

insight

TF Ace
I find sbi cb and mrcc mutually exclusive.
Depend on context no? How so?
I got and used SBI CB for its 5% everywhere thing for clothes shopping etc + exception of 10-15% Instant Disc for ICICI or OneCard etc.
Mrcc is hard to use given you want to spend only 1500 that too only 4 times.
Thats a target I am thinking I can hit combining the following (assuming using Amazon Pay/ or AMZN Shopping voucers?):
Monthly medical travel BOM HYD BOM
Some Amazon purchasing
Otherwise reward rate fall significantly. I tend to only buy amazon gv or load wallet when it is free (rarely).
I am not using wallets much. Outside of "Broad many websites" Clothes shopping after 3 years in bed mostly I am only online spending:
- BOM HYD BOM
- AMZN for usual stuff (/ IKEA maybe a bit)
Sbi cb is more fungible and I tend to use it more.
^ Was my target for Non- Amazon spends.
So, avoid mrcc unless you keen on referral rewards
I just got MRCC last month so havent bothered asking for referrals.
and the monthly milestones..
Hence, I am trying to figure out the ROI math of 1.5 x 4 vs SBI CB 5%

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Depend on context no? How so?
I got and used SBI CB for its 5% everywhere thing for clothes shopping etc + exception of 10-15% Instant Disc for ICICI or OneCard etc.

Yes sbi can be used for most of online. But limited use cases for amex (az load for ex).
Thats a target I am thinking I can hit combining the following (assuming using Amazon Pay/ or AMZN Shopping voucers?):
Monthly medical travel BOM HYD BOM
Some Amazon purchasing

I am not using wallets much. Outside of "Broad many websites" Clothes shopping after 3 years in bed mostly I am only online spending:
- BOM HYD BOM
- AMZN for usual stuff (/ IKEA maybe a bit)

^ Was my target for Non- Amazon spends.

I just got MRCC last month so havent bothered asking for referrals.

Hence, I am trying to figure out the ROI math of 1.5 x 4 vs SBI CB 5%
I think amex ROI is better. But that's theoretical as you have to use only 1.5k *4 pm. So, ignore ROI.
Practically, load az gv from amex every month, use them wherever you can. And keep on loading unless you get a balance that's high enough..
For everything else use sbi cb. That's my strategy.

insight

TF Ace
I think amex ROI is better.
How much? Whats the numbers?
But that's theoretical as you have to use only 1.5k *4 pm. So, ignore ROI.
Your 2 lines above are kind confusing? Ignore as in?
Please elaborate and clarify.
Practically, load az gv from amex every month, use them wherever you can. And keep on loading unless you get a balance that's high enough..
For everything else use sbi cb. That's my strategy.
Kinda what I am considering, but trying to figure out the Math/ % / number in terms of ROI / outcome?

ALSO

Differences between:

https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/amazon-gift-vouchers

https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/amazon-shopping-voucher-gift-vouchers ?

How would it be different in terms of using it for shopping via Amazon? Whats the ROI/ Reward difference on AMEX MRCC?

Or does that mean the amount is not credited to Amazon balance (which could be used to pay outside of Amazon too?) ??

Flights via Amazon?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@coolguy1 Given your post here: https://www.technofino.in/community...s-mrcc-card-benefits-and-optimal-usage.19743/

Can you share inputs based on my CONTEXT?

Especially if the fancy Hotel/ Vacay (Marriot/ Taj) is not on my cards for a while.

How does the ROI compare to SBI CB 5% which is near weekly/ monthly?

Depends on where and how you plan to use your card.
Amazon, Swiggy and other vouchers are available with reward multipliers.

5x multiplier on Amex Gold card is really good if you're just looking for an online card.
Use Amazonpay to pay bills and Amazon for shopping to maximise rewards.

If your spends are within 20k, MRCC will get you up to 14% returns and up to 20.66% returns on 6k monthly shopping.
More details are available on the thread! And if you have any specific use case or spending pattern, feel free to DM and we can discuss more!

insight

TF Ace
Depends on where and how you plan to use your card.
I am sure you're super busy and cool :) D @coolguy1 -

Amazon, Swiggy and other vouchers are available with reward multipliers.

5x multiplier on Amex Gold card is really good if you're just looking for an online card.
So I've spent last few years on bed still have 5-8 hours daily medicals and hence coming back to life and trying to process a lot of things.

I do not expect to have high spends and / or Gold etc might be beyond my needs.

EVEN MRCC might be out of bounds unless I decode its benefits over the simple SBI CB 5% ROI.
Use Amazonpay to pay bills and Amazon for shopping to maximise rewards.

If your spends are within 20k, MRCC will get you up to 14% returns and up to 20.66% returns on 6k monthly shopping.
More details are available on the thread! And if you have any specific use case or spending pattern, feel free to DM and we can discuss more!
PS: Which thread? Saw your main post. I wont be availing fancy hotel or vacations for a while. Someone said 10.x %, you said 20%, and another 5.xx%?

Hard to read more given what I've read a lot (quote in first post) and given conflicting ROI numbers, even more confused/ confusing. I am not sure how to compare / validate either of you guys responses & maths :D lol!

So this 1.5 x 4 = 6K is likely doable.

Could I ask you to take a glance at my recently completed and upcoming spend patterns? (Quoting from my reply above).

Due to my medical issues for several years I do not have much OFFLINE spend.

Lets assume largely online spend, most of it recently completed (pre Diwali for clothes) via SBI CB + Some 10-15% offer related Instant Disc on ICICI or OneCard etc.

On my next is some Organizing Stuff for Bed Room/ Wardrobe/ Bath etc: via Amazon/ IKEA etc. (maybe some Flipkart or others).

Once my medical travel starts again, its just monthly BOM HYD BOM.

I am trying to figure the CURRENT or DELAYED ROI via these cards? SBI CB, MRCC, Magnus based on my above pattern.

So what ROI numbers does MRCC give me as compared to SBI CB above?

Similar question for my Magnus?

Are they worth SPENDING ON for the DELAYED ROI given that its not faster like SBI CB?

I've got almost 9 -11 months to figure how that plays or I close MRCC maybe, unless my MEDICAL CONDITION improves and I can spend more from PoV of being WORKING?

I think I'll get SBI CB to become LTF given my Pre Diwali shopping.

Magnus was paid for 10k for 10k voucher.
Currently being process for Mag Burgundy based on TRV (family / parents inputs while I was in US before MEDICAL COLLAPSE).

So not a concern in terms of Card Fees/ Spends.

I do not think I'll hit 20k Monthly spends consistently with my medical issues; unless I start WORKING again.

4 x 1500 might be possible and directing that spend towards Flight BOM HYD BOM and/ or some "Amazon stuff". ??

helloworld

TF Legend
1. What kind of online spends will you do with these cards (categories)? apprx. how much can you spend any of these cards in a month?
2. Whats your opinion on cashback and voucher and airmiles redemption (simply, whether you're ok with it or not - no matter the value)?

Ex: I don't like airmiles, but I like voucher only if it is amzn but not any other voucher. I like cashback even though it vanishes in next month statement without me knowing when it came. etc.

3. Other cards with you especially paid cards?

Based on this we can decide which one provide better value in these cards (if you have to pick one card based on ROI)?
---------
Why asking this much?

ROI is not based on card on-paper reward rate but the spending categories, achieved milestones, annual fee and finally redemption depends on it - sometimes it takes multiple years to decide whats the ROI on that card.

How?

Ex 1: spent 1000rs. on 'amzn'

ROI:

CB: 5% in next month
MRCC: 0.7% when you achieve 18k MR points

Who wins: CB

Ex 2: But, what if we spend 1.5L on these categories in a year

- 20k = utilities
- 20k = travel
- 50k = amazn
- 60k = other spends

ROI:

CB: 4.3% but have to pay 1200rs. fee then effective return 3.5% (after 12 months)
MRCC: 5% with fee waiver (once 18k points available)

Who wins: MRCC

Ex 3: But, what if I spend 2L in a year with below categories

- 20k = wallet
- 20k = utilities
- 50k = amzn
- 30k = travel
- 30k = other online/offline shopping vouchers
- 40k = insurance
- 10k = Jewelry

Ex 4: What happens if it includes some spend offers from SBI?
Ex 5: What happens if it includes additional MR points offers from MRCC?

In the same scenario, if we include below categories and Magnus, things definitely will change. CB may provide 5% in next statement but Magnus provide 40%+ on some of these categories instantly.

- 6000 Movies
- 6000 Dining with Easydiner
- Booking through Travel Edge

A pure website only spends works on 1 card, multiple categories works on other cards.
----------

It all depends on first 3 questions, try to answer and see for yourself which gives better ROI.

You need to analyse your spending categories, redemption options and pick the card that provides best in it - its that simple actually.

Last edited:

insight

TF Ace
1. What kind of online spends will you do with these cards (categories)? apprx. how much can you spend any of these cards in a month?
2. Whats your opinion on cashback and voucher and airmiles redemption (simply, whether you're ok with it or not - no matter the value)?

Ex: I don't like airmiles, but I like voucher only if it is amzn but not any other voucher. I like cashback even though it vanishes in next month statement without me knowing when it came. etc.

3. Other cards with you especially paid cards?

Based on this we can decide which one provide better value in these cards (if you have to pick one card based on ROI)?
---------
Why asking this much?

ROI is not based on card on-paper reward rate but the spending categories, achieved milestones, annual fee and finally redemption depends on it - sometimes it takes multiple years to decide whats the ROI on that card.

It all depends on first 3 questions, try to answer and see for yourself which gives better ROI.

You need to analyse your spending categories, redemption options and pick the card that provides best in it - its that simple actually.
Thank you for your big post reply.

If you'll notice the posts & spoiler above, I've described above my RECENT SPENDS pre diwali which are kinda done.

And my "medically limited" Upcoming Spends also I've outlined.

Can you hone in on that information and share some thoughts?

I dont have a BIG or BROAD spend game right now due to medical condition.

insight

TF Ace
From: https://www.technofino.in/community...-benefits-and-optimal-usage.19743/post-461139
Good explanation but I disagree with your conversion ration. Marriot Bonvoy is not giving the value of 1. In most practical cases it gives MAXIMUM 0.5 value. And even that is difficult in most cases.

Here is a more practical conversion

1 MR = 0.375 Amazon/Flipkart
~ 0.75% base return
~ 7% return with 1500x4 milestone
~ 4.4% return with 1500x4 and 20k milestone

1MR = 0.58 Taj Vouchers
~1.16 base return
~ 6.9% return with 1500x4 and 20k milestone

1MR = 0.5 Asia miles/Krisflyer/Etihad/Avios/Emirates
~1% base return
~ 6% return with 1500x4 and 20k milestone

1MR = 0.3 Club Vistara
~0.6% base return
~ 3.6% return with 1500x4 and 20k milestone

1MR = 1 Mariott Bonvoy = 0.5 INR
~ 1% base
~ 6% return with 1500x4 and 20k milestone

Also, I believe that Mariott Pricing is not at all worth it
From another well written member.

insight

TF Ace
Adding: From:
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/infinia-vs-magnus-vs-atlas.17395/post-468231

@drsel - Why dont we make a shared MASTER Spreadsheet linked from a WIKI / STICKY Thread,

Where groups / members can update the % and math and its data and we can curate / design it to be smart and extensible.
Save everyone repeated efforts regular basis.

I've done lots of Enterprise/ Fortune 20 work to organize information, once we get some examples, I can help design/ organize with with some folks to make it long term extensible.

@Copycat

Also read this article I wrote, which compares all the best cards (including Atlas and Amex) and tells you--
Which card to use and where?

This analysis is after deducting annual fees and also considering the welcome benefits--

1. Axis Magnus Burgundy (LTF) for offline & rent upto 50k 4.80%
2. Axis Magnus Burgundy (LTF) for Traveledge 24%, less 10% markup usually.
3. HDFC Infinia (2250) for SmartBuy airtickets 13.50% (since points can be used for only 70% of airfare)
4. Axis Atlas (better than free) for offline & online (except fuel, rent, insurance, wallet) 4.00/5.33/6.00/6.33% based on target spends <3lacs/3 lacs/7.5 lacs/15 lacs.
5. Axis Atlas for direct hotel and direct flights 10.00/11.33/12.00/12.33% based on target spends <3lacs/3 lacs/7.5 lacs/15 lacs
6. HDFC Tata infinity (LTF) for UPI 1.50% (1 on 34)
7. Amex MRCC (FY free, then 885) 1500 X 4 for Amazon GV 1st yr. 7.29%, 2nd yr onwards 5.70%
8. Amex Plat Travel (FY free, then 5900) for insurance, govt, Amazon GV 1st yr 6.3%, 2nd yr onwards 4.82% on 4 lacs, offline difficult.
9. SBI cashback (1179) for online 5% (upto 5000/month)
10. Any Kotak/PNB/Federal/Canbank card (----) for 25--35% discount (upto 5000/7500/10000 per booking, per card) on hotels on Cleartrip
11. Axis Airtel (590) for 25% on Airtel, 10% on utility bills 10% on Swiggy Zomato
12. HDFC Diners club black (only if LTF) for rent 2.87%
13. HDFC Diners club black Metal (if 1st yr free) for rent 5.37% (assuming 4L spends per quarter).
14. HDFC Diners club black Metal (11800) for rent 2.42% (assuming 4L spends per quarter)

Please like if you appreciate my advice, thank you 🙏