• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Closed) Query on Golf access for IDFC

pjain2712

TF Premier
I have spent more than ₹25k this month and I got the communication from IDFC about the Golf access on my Select card. My query is that I currently do not reside in tier-1 city so cannot access, instead of it can my relative or friend access on my behalf from Tier-1 city without me being present? Please advise if anyone is aware.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I have spent more than ₹25k this month and I got the communication from IDFC about the Golf access on my Select card. My query is that I currently do not reside in tier-1 city so cannot access, instead of it can my relative or friend access on my behalf from Tier-1 city without me being present? Please advise if anyone is aware.
No card holder has to be present and access is only for card member only

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It all depends on the players relationship with the club,where he wants to play.If he goes there frequently.he can request the guy who is in charge of these things.Generally you have to manage the guy/lady at the reception and the starter,who manages the play.Some clubs are very strict and they need the ID proof of the person ( like ITC Gurgaon ).In some clubs,you can just show the booking and play.Where does he want to play?Is it in delhi?

pjain2712

TF Premier
It all depends on the players relationship with the club,where he wants to play.If he goes there frequently.he can request the guy who is in charge of these things.Generally you have to manage the guy/lady at the reception and the starter,who manages the play.Some clubs are very strict and they need the ID proof of the person ( like ITC Gurgaon ).In some clubs,you can just show the booking and play.Where does he want to play?Is it in delhi?
No Hyderabad and I don't have any past relationship, this is first time I was thinking to access.