• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Bank Credit Card Application Issue

loveshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was trying to apply for Citi PremierMiles Credit Card from Citi Bank website.

I received the following error regarding my residence and office address while filling up my application form

My residence and office is in same state but different cities.

image_picker7792753511316081501.jpg

Is there any workaround against this issue?

I tried to apply through IVR but the agent on call told me that there is no "CITI4000" offer running. However, as per Citi Bank T&C the offer is extended upto 10th Nov 2022.

Solution
This is a recent development, many are facing the same thing. Citi is closing down the circle, and few cities are getting completely excluded which are serviceable by Citi. So no work around

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
This is a recent development, many are facing the same thing. Citi is closing down the circle, and few cities are getting completely excluded which are serviceable by Citi. So no work around

Solution

loveshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the response!
My residence city as well as my office city both are serviceable by Citi Bank as of now. I did applied by putting the same residence PIN code in the application, hoping to change it during KYC. But my application got rejected.