• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil score dropped by 100 points

Hello! I have an icici credit card the bill was 109.75 in august but I only paid 109 rupees and my cibil dropped by 100 points I didn't check my statements because I was not using that card is there anything I can do about it?

Edit: They removed late payment entry from the cibil report

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.48.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.48.54.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.49.38.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.49.38.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.00.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.40.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
There is some misinformation from my side. The bill was 109.75 back in August. I paid 109 rupees and cred refunded the amount on the same day. I don't know why I did think that was cred. ; I didn't pay that .75 rupees didn't check the statements as I was not using the card and didn't get any reminder from the cred for some reason is there anything I can do about this?
I don't believe CRED is at fault. CRED displays the exact amount in decimal format.

Did CRED only display 109 rupees?🤔🤔

shashankrt

TF Premier
Hello! I have an icici credit card the bill was 109.75 in august but I only paid 109 rupees and my cibil dropped by 100 points I didn't check my statements because I was not using that card is there anything I can do about it?
To OP and all others suggesting issue with late payment.. I can guarantee thats not an issue.

ISSUE IS BECAUSE PAYMENT DUE WAS NOT PAID FOR 3 MONTHS AND ITS WAS LESS THAN 100 RS IT WAS WRITTEN OFF AND MARKED AS SETTLEMENT IN CIBIL.

OP - The only solution is pay 50 rs on ur cc bill, call ICICI and tell them u have settled the bill and to report to cibil as positive balance.

Also if you dont do above, this will be remain on ur cibil for long time and may have long term impact.

ALOAK

TF Premier
It had happened to me.once when I had sbi gold and more I had closed it but seems sbi did not has their was some accidental insurance deviting I kept calling and telling then there is a debit and card was closed they said ok will not happen this happened 3 years once I saw cibil and wondering y my loan application or cc were getting declined my score had come down for 575 for non payment when I again approached sbi they then said you should have cancelled the insurance I said I don't remember signing for it if it was part of card feature when card is closed that should close . However they said that product is different and this is different although part of it. I lambasted the manager still the idiot did not and I cleared that amount of 700 and closed the insurance and it took me 3 years again to build the score to 793. Lesson learnt check and don't take anything for granted even if it is 1 rs outstanding clear it . Mistake was also yours now partly. Icici is know notorious cheater bank just like sbi cards.

No need to sue.

As far as I remember, in one of my previous conversation with ICICI, my call was transferred to concerned department which takes care of credit reporting. So first contact ICICI, they might be generous to help you out.
okay what did they say bro? my RM said there's no such department and it's automated. My payment got delayed by 5 days as I forgot about it.