• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil score dropped by 100 points

Hello! I have an icici credit card the bill was 109.75 in august but I only paid 109 rupees and my cibil dropped by 100 points I didn't check my statements because I was not using that card is there anything I can do about it?

Edit: They removed late payment entry from the cibil report

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.48.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.48.54.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.49.38.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.49.38.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.00.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 18.50.40.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Not tech guy .med student 😔
Supply bard some sample body of the statement emails to create a filter query for you in gmail, - create that filter and create a label named statements which would be the result of filtering

then provide the statement emails again to ai to create a regex for capturing amount due and due date, ask the ai to write a google apps script which would scrape emails every 5 days and using the regex to find card no, due date and due amount, and populate a spreadsheet with that data. - at this step currently

last step is to create another script with the help of ai to send you email reminders 2 days before the due date, then 1 day before the due date and on the due date.

Payment ka khud dekhna hoga lekin :p

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Supply bard some sample body of the statement emails to create a filter query for you in gmail, - create that filter and create a label named statements which would be the result of filtering

then provide the statement emails again to ai to create a regex for capturing amount due and due date, ask the ai to write a google apps script which would scrape emails every 5 days and using the regex to find card no, due date and due amount, and populate a spreadsheet with that data. - at this step currently

last step is to create another script with the help of ai to send you email reminders 2 days before the due date, then 1 day before the due date and on the due date.

Payment ka khud dekhna hoga lekin :p
Upar se gyaa still.
#nontechguy

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try one thing, open bard or bing ai and ask them the filter thingy, you will get the hang of it pretty quick. Is quite funny sometimes, bard literally after giving me whole code bodies, in some later reply goes I am not programmed to write code

1704464500689.png sass on bing ai is on another level
Lemme try and update.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Whenever you have a credit card, make sure to download the bank's app or use its website to login. Frequently check the latest information on that app or website and do so at least once a week. It only takes a couple of minutes. In addition, always round it off and pay a little more than the amount due, like if it is 98.75, pay 100. In addition, when you are not using a card regularly, just pay off the amount due immediately as soon as it appears as a transaction on the app. Don't rely on a third party to remind you. All this takes just a couple of minutes. If you want to use Cred, then just open it and make a payment of whatever amount is due. Don't wait for the statement. In addition, turn on autopay where available.

I called the bank sir they said even if u a due 0.1 rupee if they will report it to the credit bureau
That is true but even in T&Cs in most of the CC; Late payment = Rs 0 if the amount that still remains unpaid is less than Rs100.
Regardless I will not stress about the 100 points lost as ur score will revert back.
Dont get fixated on the Credit score as it goes up and down for no reason like my wife's tantrums.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That is true but even in T&Cs in most of the CC; Late payment = Rs 0 if the amount that still remains unpaid is less than Rs100.
Regardless I will not stress about the 100 points lost as ur score will revert back.
Dont get fixated on the Credit score as it goes up and down for no reason like my wife's tantrums.
Very subtle... I know where u goin 😂😂

mrbean007

TF Buzz
Hello! I have an icici credit card the bill was 109.75 in august but I only paid 109 rupees and my cibil dropped by 100 points I didn't check my statements because I was not using that card is there anything I can do about This llll

Hello! I have an icici credit card the bill was 109.75 in august but I only paid 109 rupees and my cibil dropped by 100 points I didn't check my statements because I was not using that card is there anything I can do about it?
This is pathetic. Same thing happened with me with RBL Bank where I missed to pay O.46 for which they had sent a legal notice to me for non payment of dues and case was sent in third bucket. However I made payment of 10 immediately after the notice. Not sure if it spoiled my credit score as well. Not happy with such pathetic service of RBL

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is pathetic. Same thing happened with me with RBL Bank where I missed to pay O.46 for which they had sent a legal notice to me for non payment of dues and case was sent in third bucket. However I made payment of 10 immediately after the notice. Not sure if it spoiled my credit score as well. Not happy with such pathetic service of RBL
U will not get amex ..else everything will be fine