• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Chinese Loan app scams and Indian call center blackmailers (BBC Documentary)

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This recent documentary from the BBC is a good watch. Share with your family and friends to create awareness, especially youngsters. It is so sad to see so many are naive and dumb.

This recent documentary from the BBC is a good watch. Share with your family and friends to create awareness, especially youngsters. It is so sad to see so many are naive and dumb.

In a nutshell, we have to be very careful and never divulge or share details to unverified people

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
I watched only a few min. Then dropped interest. Will watch in full. Thanks for the heads-up.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I watched only a few min. Then dropped interest. Will watch in full. Thanks for the heads-up.

Do watch entire video.