• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay card offer with AXIS Customer Care by asking them to send Card Upgrade Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

PANK

TF Premier
Bro try to check whether it's having the same issue with your other card in Amazon app. I think there may not be any issue with other card as I am getting the transaction via Amazon is successful. Try it
My neo rupay is not saved in app as i haven't able to make any successful transaction via Amazon since 10 days
UPI is working fine
And other saved cards in Amazon are working fine

I also tried to save my card on cred but their also no OTP page is loading or any OTP is generated

Last edited:

mailmenow

TF Premier
now no issue with my HDFC card, prev it also face

My neo rupay is not saved in app as i haven't able to make any successful transaction via Amazon since 10 days
UPI is working fine
And other saved cards in Amazon are working fine

I also tried to save my card on cred but their also no OTP page is loading or any OTP is generated
Ok. So you have done your first utility transaction??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One last query..

I can use my card on any platform(amazon,paytm,etc) for utility bill payment and it will be eligible for cashback??
After how many days cashback was credited after transaction date?
Yes , pay from amazon using UPI then you will get CB in one day where as by card - 3 days

Last edited:

PANK

TF Premier
My OTP page not loading issue not resolved till now of neo rupay I have mailed to pro but no satisfactory reply I have sent even screen recording still they are not able to figure out issue I told them this issue is with every Ecom transaction still they are saying it's a merchant issue and merchant coustomer care is saying our system is working fine please contact bank for this issue
I am sharing PNO reply

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would request you to share with us the screenshot for the error that you facing while processing the transaction. Further, the screenshot shared earlier was the error from the merchant application. For merchant application error, we would request you to get in touch with the merchant.

Further, we had also checked with our concern designated team and wish to inform you that all transactions are approved towards your Credit Card ending with xxxx

Hence, we request you to share the transaction details (Date/ Amount) for which you are not receiving OTP (One-time password) so we could check and assist you accordingly

Last edited:
My OTP page not loading issue not resolved till now of neo rupay I have mailed to pro but no satisfactory reply I have sent even screen recording still they are not able to figure out issue I told them this issue is with every Ecom transaction still they are saying it's a merchant issue and merchant coustomer care is saying our system is working fine please contact bank for this issue
I am sharing PNO reply

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would request you to share with us the screenshot for the error that you facing while processing the transaction. Further, the screenshot shared earlier was the error from the merchant application. For merchant application error, we would request you to get in touch with the merchant.

Further, we had also checked with our concern designated team and wish to inform you that all transactions are approved towards your Credit Card ending with xxxx

Hence, we request you to share the transaction details (Date/ Amount) for which you are not receiving OTP (One-time password) so we could check and assist you accordingly
Same happened to while tried for the very first transaction of the card so I have to try it via Airtel app and after first transaction card is working fine as of now....

Just do a screen recording and send it to customer care and pno they will help you and at last you can replace the card.