• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest Rupay Platinum Debit card to avail 20% off on balance load(Friday Offer)

I have been searching the cheapest rupay platinum debit card but unable to find. If anyone have some information, then please let me know.

prc1990

TF Ace
Haan I know but they never changed me as minimum balance charges as well as sms alerts charges 🙂
You meant your maintained balance is zero? Probably that's the reason charges were not deducted as balance for savings account can't be made negative because of charges. Probably the charges would be recovered when the money goes in.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
You meant your maintained balance is zero? Probably that's the reason charges were not deducted as balance for savings account can't be made negative because of charges. Probably the charges would be recovered when the money goes in.
No not like that i add amount to this account and later transfer it to my other accounts
One thing they do have debited dc amc charges only..

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Equitas bank issue RuPay Platinum debit card & Zero balance account​

First open online Equitas bank Selfe account – https://inet.equitasbank.com/Selfe/

Zero balance account,
virtual visa card (you need to do Vkyc or visit bank branch to complete full KYC or told your bank branch to visit your home and complete full kyc and issue RuPay Platinum debit card)
7% interest on saving account.

Note – for RuPay Platinum, full kyc is mandatory.

Note - after full kyc, they said its 10k acc but no charge if 0 balance (officially Equitas bank dnt charges for NON-MAB)

Rewards points -

Activate Debit Cards within 30 days of issuance – 50 Points

RuPay Platinum – 2 Point for every ₹150 spent.

After full kyc/Vkyc complete Send a Email or Call to customer Equitas bank support and apply RuPay Platinum.

RuPay Platinum debit card issue charges – Rs118.

7625494tnW16iz.jpg
It is interesting to see that Rupay card starting with 5 number as 5 being used by Mastercard.
I was under impression that Rupay card starts with 6.

ramirami

TF Select
Baroda Advantage Saving is not Zero Balance. It has Rs. 2000 QAB requirement. Clearly mentioned in MITC. Also, there are SMS alert charges of Rs. 15 / quarter but these can be disabled. You still get RBI mandated transaction alerts after disabling.

NSDL Payments Bank is zero balance but they charge Rs. 5 / month for alerts. I don't think they can be disabled.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Baroda Advantage Saving is not Zero Balance. It has Rs. 2000 QAB requirement. Clearly mentioned in MITC. Also, there are SMS alert charges of Rs. 15 / quarter but these can be disabled. You still get RBI mandated transaction alerts after disabling.

NSDL Payments Bank is zero balance but they charge Rs. 5 / month for alerts. I don't think they can be disabled.
I think NSDL bank sms alert service by default disabled, same like Paytm bank (not sure).

ramirami

TF Select
Looks like SMS alert charges are going to become mandatory for NSDL Payments Bank. So NSDLPB is Rs. 60 / year, Zero Balance. Bank of Baroda Advantage is Rs. 2000 minimum balance, but can disable non-free SMS alerts.
Dear Customer,

We send SMS alerts to keep our customers updated about their account and transactions. Also, sending SMS alerts is one of the regulatory requirements for us as a Bank. Hence if you do not agree with SMS alerts charges, you can opt to close your account by writing to use on or before 31st July 2022.

For further communication, kindly reply on the latest email received from us and do not initiate a new email or reply on old emails.

Regards,
NSDL Payment Bank
“We Serve to Win Your Trust”

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 I have a icici wealth management account and Visa Platinum DC. Can I change it to Rupay Debit? And what version of Rupat debit does ICICI issue?

Anyone knows what are the advantages of Rupay DC vs VISA Platinum ?
Yes.

ICICI by default issue RuPay Platinum debit card, Call this number - 1860 120 7777 and ask for RuPay card.

Note - ICICI customer support will mislead you to persist with Visa card.

1) first wrong info they will told you, ICICI RuPay card is not available - Force them or told them my friends are already get ICICI RuPay card.

2) only RuPay card available, no platinum - apply for RuPay card because by default you will get RuPay Platinum.

3) 3rd wrong info - RuPay card limit is 10k, ignore everything, ICICI RuPay Platinum limit is upto 7.5 lakh per day (you can increase the limit from imobile app).

4) ICICI customer executive also told you RuPay card is not support e-com payment, again ignore everything and apply for RuPay card.