• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest Rupay Platinum Debit card to avail 20% off on balance load(Friday Offer)

I have been searching the cheapest rupay platinum debit card but unable to find. If anyone have some information, then please let me know.

prc1990

TF Ace
I have been searching the cheapest rupay debit card but unable to find. If anyone have some information, then please let me know.
1. NSDL Payment Bank zero balance account with virtual RP DC (free)

2. Next is BoB (Advantage savings account, can be opened online) with virtual RP DC (free) with max 2K QAB. If you apply for physical RP DC, most probably you will get card with card number different than the virtual DC (250+GST). Meaning two different RP DCs for a single account

3. Next is AU Zero balance account with 149+GST for the RP DC

Last edited:
1. NSDL Payment Bank zero balance account with virtual RP DC (free)

2. Next is BoB (Advantage savings account, can be opened online) with virtual RP DC (free) with max 2K QAB. If you apply for physical RP DC, most probably you will get card with card number different than the virtual DC (250+GST). Meaning two different RP DCs for a single account

3. Next is AU Zero balance account with 149+GST for the RP DC

In Bob, can i have a 0 balance account with free virtual debit card (physical card not mandatory)

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I just have a savings max account with them, maybe then also i can get free rupay card(but not sure of availability).

Equitas bank issue RuPay Platinum debit card & Zero balance account​

First open online Equitas bank Selfe account – https://inet.equitasbank.com/Selfe/

Zero balance account,
virtual visa card (you need to do Vkyc or visit bank branch to complete full KYC or told your bank branch to visit your home and complete full kyc and issue RuPay Platinum debit card)
7% interest on saving account.

Note – for RuPay Platinum, full kyc is mandatory.

Note - after full kyc, they said its 10k acc but no charge if 0 balance (officially Equitas bank dnt charges for NON-MAB)

Rewards points -

Activate Debit Cards within 30 days of issuance – 50 Points

RuPay Platinum – 2 Point for every ₹150 spent.

After full kyc/Vkyc complete Send a Email or Call to customer Equitas bank support and apply RuPay Platinum.

RuPay Platinum debit card issue charges – Rs118.

7625494tnW16iz.jpg

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
But I can't successfully get mine after talking to their CC yet ...
your ICICI account type ?

Call this number - 1860 120 7777

and also force them if they reject to issue RuPay Platinum like todl them my friends are already got RuPay card, i will complaint on RBI, if you dnt issue RuPay card etc,

Equitas bank issue RuPay Platinum debit card & Zero balance account​

First open online Equitas bank Selfe account – https://inet.equitasbank.com/Selfe/

Zero balance account,
virtual visa card (you need to do Vkyc or visit bank branch to complete full KYC or told your bank branch to visit your home and complete full kyc and issue RuPay Platinum debit card)
7% interest on saving account.

Note – for RuPay Platinum, full kyc is mandatory.

Note - after full kyc, they said its 10k acc but no charge if 0 balance (officially Equitas bank dnt charges for NON-MAB)

Rewards points -

Activate Debit Cards within 30 days of issuance – 50 Points

RuPay Platinum – 2 Point for every ₹150 spent.

After full kyc/Vkyc complete Send a Email or Call to customer Equitas bank support and apply RuPay Platinum.

RuPay Platinum debit card issue charges – Rs118.

7625494tnW16iz.jpg
Can i get a virtual rupay platinum card only rather than a physical card to avoid annual charges also:)?