• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cheapest Rupay Platinum Debit card to avail 20% off on balance load(Friday Offer)

I have been searching the cheapest rupay platinum debit card but unable to find. If anyone have some information, then please let me know.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Looks like SMS alert charges are going to become mandatory for NSDL Payments Bank. So NSDLPB is Rs. 60 / year, Zero Balance. Bank of Baroda Advantage is Rs. 2000 minimum balance, but can disable non-free SMS alerts.
Forward msg -

NSDL Payment Bank Nodal officer has mentioned to waive off SMS Alert charges -​

NSDL Payment Bank Nodal officer has mentioned to waive off SMS Alert charges.

Earlier I wrote a mail to customer support & nodal team to opt me out and waive off the SMS charged of Rs. 5/Month and they denied it and asked me to close the account.. Later I raised a complaint on PG Portal and RBI Ombudsman, then the nodal team called me and told that they would opt-me out but I am yet to get mail confirmation on this.

If anyone wants to try this, try raising complaint on

and

Content I used for the complaint is

NSDL Payment Bank is demanding to pay the SMS alert charges and is not allowing to opt-out of the alert services. They are demanding to close the account number XXXXXXXXXX if we request to opt-out on those additional service charges.

Also as per RBI direction, banks has to send mandatory SMS alerts for transactions through debit card, for ATM cash withdrawals, NEFT and RTGS transactions once funds are credited in the beneficiary account and these are non-chargeable. Alerts for all other transactions are chargeable under RBI rules.

I kindly request for your support in making the bank to opt me out of additional SMS alert services and support me in continuing the banking experience with NSDL bank.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
How to complain directly to NCPI head , that Axis is not issuing rupay cards ?
They are only giving out a atm card which is of no use , in rupay platform
Axis bank stop issuing RuPay Platinum debit card for saving accounts but yes Axis must stop this "RuPay Platinum ATM card", logo me galat info pahoch raha hai ki RuPay card POS/e-com support nahi karta hai. Useless card hai kuch customers aisa soch rahe hai.

You can complaint to NPCI CEO, Dilip Asbe - https://twitter.com/dilipasbe