• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can you use Marriott Bonvoy points to pay for dining?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1) Has anyone used Marriott Bonvoy points to pay for buffet lunch/dinner/breakfast when one isn't staying at the hotel?
2) If yes, what is the redemption rate?

Thank you for your answers

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your answer. Are you sure about that? I found this:

1669737508431.png

But when I open the link it doesn't explicitly say so
Was searching an old thread here in this topic where an Amex user shared the experience billdesk not accepting points for a non stay eat out but didn’t get the thread now
It’s mentioned Asia overall maybe some hotels in Singapore not sure
I post here if any such updates of using MB points for Dineout but big question how do they value flat 1rupee:)
Booking done by us so we use value wisely for eating if they accept then the value big question

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Was searching an old thread here in this topic where an Amex user shared the experience billdesk not accepting points for a non stay eat out but didn’t get the thread now
It’s mentioned Asia overall maybe some hotels in Singapore not sure
I post here if any such updates of using MB points for Dineout but big question how do they value flat 1rupee:)
Booking done by us so we use value wisely for eating if they accept then the value big question
I don't think you can mix Dineout & Bonvoy: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/dining-eazydiner-dineout-bonvoy-marriott.3910/
It would have to be on the Bonvoy app only. The big question as you said is the redemption rate
It may make more sense to pay directly with Dineout + Magnus (25% + 40% upto 1000) instead of using MB points