• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can i get another SC ultimate while holding one?

Solution
Hi,

I am holding SC Ultimate card. Can I apply for another Ultimate card ?
Ah, that SC Ultimate to everyone glitch. I get it. SC is pretty bad at LE. They'll ask for income proof. They don't care much about other bank's card's statements in terms of LE. Though you can cancel the current one and apply fresh from nearest branch

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi,

I am holding SC Ultimate card. Can I apply for another Ultimate card ?
Ah, that SC Ultimate to everyone glitch. I get it. SC is pretty bad at LE. They'll ask for income proof. They don't care much about other bank's card's statements in terms of LE. Though you can cancel the current one and apply fresh from nearest branch

Solution

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
That's sad to hear considering that it's probably considered one of the premium cards of StanC.
In normal way, that's why minimum 4L CL is required for this card. The glitch even allowed existing Stan C card holders to apply for Stan C card with terribly low limit like OP who's having 40k limit on another card. It's fun to get higher tier cards but with low limit it doesn't make sense at all

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My wife intends to apply for the Stan C. Ultimate.
What should be the preferred financial document that one should used?
HDFC Regalia Card statement with 11L limit or Salary Slip approx. 90K p.m.?

The query above is for both chances of approval as well as Credit Limit.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
My wife intends to apply for the Stan C. Ultimate.
What should be the preferred financial document that one should used?
HDFC Regalia Card statement with 11L limit or Salary Slip approx. 90K p.m.?

The query above is for both chances of approval as well as Credit Limit.
The Regalia card's statement ofcourse. But question comes is this the highest limit card? If yes, what's the "high credit" that's being shown on Cibil for HDFC card? Coming to the 2nd part, about CL, it completely depends on underwriter, but you can expect a limit of 4-6L

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is the only card she has/uses. I'll have to check the high limit from CIBIL.
Another thing...do the underwriters check just the high credit of credit card used or also of other unsecured/personal loans?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
This is the only card she has/uses. I'll have to check the high limit from CIBIL.
Another thing...do the underwriters check just the high credit of credit card used or also of other unsecured/personal loans?
Underwriter check the whole credit history. I recommend checking high credit because HDFC doesn’t report the “actual” credit limit to CIBIL, they just report the “high credit”. So for underwriter, that high credit will be an evaluating factor

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hmmmmm. I checked the CIBIL report. Very strange. It shows just one HDFC card which it shows as closed on 15/06/2015.
This was probably the card used a couple of upgrades earlier....both in terms of which HDFC card as well as the credit limit.
They have not uploaded details of any card after that. It shows the high credit as 1,31,950, which is much lower than what should show on the current card!!!
Any suggestions?

Edited to add: CIBIL is 785

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hmmmmm. I checked the CIBIL report. Very strange. It shows just one HDFC card which it shows as closed on 15/06/2015.
This was probably the card used a couple of upgrades earlier....both in terms of which HDFC card as well as the credit limit.
They have not uploaded details of any card after that. It shows the high credit as 1,31,950, which is much lower than what should show on the current card!!!
Any suggestions?

Edited to add: CIBIL is 785
That's strange. HDFC doesn't change account, just update it unlike SBI, for new cards. You need to talk to the bank for further support as they're responsible for the credit report updation.
Though as of now, try your luck with the statement of Infinia through c2c. It may go through for the CIBIL. You'll get updated about the approval in 2-3 days

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's strange. HDFC doesn't change account, just update it unlike SBI, for new cards. You need to talk to the bank for further support as they're responsible for the credit report updation.
Though as of now, try your luck with the statement of Infinia through c2c. It may go through for the CIBIL. You'll get updated about the approval in 2-3 days
Thanks...Will try C2C.
It's Regalia though....not Infinia.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Have tried many times. Are they still accepting applications online?
or maybe someone knows an agent/RM who can help me apply.
Do they ask for income docs even if one applies C2C?
Yes, they're accepting. Try clearing browser cache and re-initiate the application process. This shouldn't be happening. There was a system maintenance going on for 12-14th on banking system, got notification on that, could have affected. If clearing cache doesn't help, try again tomorrow.
For the agent part, sadly no