• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can i get another SC ultimate while holding one?

Solution
Hi,

I am holding SC Ultimate card. Can I apply for another Ultimate card ?
Ah, that SC Ultimate to everyone glitch. I get it. SC is pretty bad at LE. They'll ask for income proof. They don't care much about other bank's card's statements in terms of LE. Though you can cancel the current one and apply fresh from nearest branch

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ah, that SC Ultimate to everyone glitch. I get it. SC is pretty bad at LE. They'll ask for income proof. They don't care much about other bank's card's statements in terms of LE. Though you can cancel the current one and apply fresh from nearest branch
They cares, give them the Credit Card Statement of Citi Bank or HSBC.
They will react, really.

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Guys I got my Stand C ultimate upgraded from SC Titatium. I can see it in app but card not yet dispatched physically. Can I use the card before physical card comes? Will my earlier titanium card cease to function?? How to activate card as at app it says 1st I need to activate the card??

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Guys I got my Stand C ultimate upgraded from SC Titatium. I can see it in app but card not yet dispatched physically. Can I use the card before physical card comes? Will my earlier titanium card cease to function?? How to activate card as at app it says 1st I need to activate the card??
no, you can't use card before delivery.
yes, your titanium card remains active.
yes, according to the new rbi guidelines, you have to active the card first... wait for delivery, then you can active, most probably it will ask for card expiry, cvv and otp

Gautham

TF Premier
no, you can't use card before delivery.
yes, your titanium card remains active.
yes, according to the new rbi guidelines, you have to active the card first... wait for delivery, then you can active, most probably it will ask for card expiry, cvv and otp
actually we can use it before SC card delivery. expiry and cvv details are visible in App itself even before delivery.

navonline7

TF Premier
How does the reward system work for SC Ultimate? 1 RP = 1 Rs, but the vouchers on the 360 Rewards website are confusing. For example, for 10000 Rs Myntra voucher, 40000 points are required. Can someone explain?