• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get a Regalia Card via the C2C method?

BlackDread

TF Buzz
I had an HDFC India Oil CC for the past 3 years but it never got any upgrade offer so I closed it this month, I have a TATA NEU Infinity LTF(1.5 Limit) right now from HDFC but I want a Regalia or Millennia card as well but in the pre-approved card, I am only getting options for Indian Oil card (the old card that I closed) or the moneyback card.
I have cards from Axis 1.87L, ICICI 2.7L, Kotak 3.7L, and IndusInd 2.7L.
I was hoping to get to know if I can get Regalia using the C2C method and what are the chances that it could be LTF, also which card should I consider for the process?

PS: I am a Classic program member but that hasn’t helped me in any way yet.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I had an HDFC India Oil CC for the past 3 years but it never got any upgrade offer so I closed it this month, I have a TATA NEU Infinity LTF(1.5 Limit) right now from HDFC but I want a Regalia or Millennia card as well but in the pre-approved card, I am only getting options for Indian Oil card (the old card that I closed) or the moneyback card.
I have cards from Axis 1.87L, ICICI 2.7L, Kotak 3.7L, and IndusInd 2.7L.
I was hoping to get to know if I can get Regalia using the C2C method and what are the chances that it could be LTF, also which card should I consider for the process?

PS: I am a Classic program member but that hasn’t helped me in any way yet.
You can try but AFAIK it is more dificult to get Regalia if you existing HDFC card limit is below 3L.

In your case exisiting limit of tata neu is just 1.5 L but you can ask/apply for Milenia card via offline method or C2C.

rohansamal

TF Buzz
o0 I have a Kotak 8.2 limit, But my last HDFC tata neu was rejected cause they said wrong address, even though they simply didn't come to check (I don't have any relationship with HDFC). Should I apply CC directly, or go through relationship (Savings account)

wapenshaw

TF Select
You can try but AFAIK it is more dificult to get Regalia if you existing HDFC card limit is below 3L.

In your case exisiting limit of tata neu is just 1.5 L but you can ask/apply for Milenia card via offline method or C2C.
hi can you explain this offiline c2c method? Like i have an amazon pay card with 6L limit and wondering how to leverage it, also have a kotak card with 3L and Standard Chartered card with 2L limit

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
hi can you explain this offiline c2c method? Like i have an amazon pay card with 6L limit and wondering how to leverage it, also have a kotak card with 3L and Standard Chartered card with 2L limit
Go to Bank .. talk to their cc executive .if he is not very cooperative .. Go to branch manager Counter and Grill him nicely.
Then cc guy will lick you with your sweat 😅