• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying magnus edge rewards

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
I am planning an urgent travel and need to convert some of edge rewards to Turkish miles but I don't have enough. I am willing to buy to other magnus holder 10k rs for 10kmiles(12.5edge rewards). Do reply if interested. Will do a transaction through a mediator.

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am planning an urgent travel and need to convert some of edge rewards to Turkish miles but I don't have enough. I am willing to buy to other magnus holder 10k rs for 10kmiles(12.5edge rewards). Do reply if interested. Will do a transaction through a mediator.
Is it even allowed by axis bank

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
Will directly provide my airmiles membership number. Can transfer miles and I'll send money to mediator. Will figure something out if someone is willing

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will directly provide my airmiles membership number. Can transfer miles and I'll send money to mediator. Will figure something out if someone is willing
Don't do this. Let me tell you that they will shut you down. It's against TnC. I don't know about Axis, but the airline. I know someone who had the same experience with Krisflyer, even though the miles were transferred from their partner's credit card.

The only way that it might work for you is to get the person to book the ticket for you from their Turkish account. But there is a caveat there too. Only if the person has traveled on an award flight booked with Turkish at least once before, can he book a ticket for you. Also, it's a pain to deal with Turkish. Best of luck with that. I would put them on the opposite side of the spectrum of ANA (N.B.: ANA agents are the most patient and kind ones)

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
But there is a caveat there too. Only if the person has traveled on an award flight booked with Turkish at least once before, can he book a ticket for you.

So I can't book even for my family members? How does one book first award flight at all, if the criterion is that he should have been on award flight before?

@mohdgadi How did it go for you? Got anyone?