• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy Iphone via Croma or Flipkart

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
I was looking to buy iPhone 15 and it seems Croma online has a good deal of 73K with 4000 discount on HDFC bank card.
Although the time at which I am posting right now, I can see flipkart is offering iphone 15 at ~65K after discount but I don't trust FK much with high value items.

My question is how can I maximise my Rewards if I want to buy iPhone from Croma?
I have HDFC Infinia.
Should I inquire offline? will they be able to provide me a better deal and then if I can somehow buy Croma voucher + Swipe discount or something?
Please help if there are any other better deals

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I dont think you can double dip with 4K discount + Croma Voucher. Best would be buy Croma vouchers from Gyftr for 50K (online has a limit of 5 vouchers in a transaction and max voucher value is 10K), and pay the remaining via card. If you have SBI cashback, you can probably pay the remaining 23K with that for better cashback than Infinia.

Also, buy it via Neu Pass in the Tata Neu app for additional cashback as Neucoins.

Alternatively, you can check with Croma offline on how many vouchers are valid for a single transaction offline. If there is no limit, you can generate vouchers for the entire 73K as well. But only do this, after confirming with the store, preferably generate the vouchers in the store itself.

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
I dont think you can double dip with 4K discount + Croma Voucher. Best would be buy Croma vouchers from Gyftr for 50K (online has a limit of 5 vouchers in a transaction and max voucher value is 10K), and pay the remaining via card. If you have SBI cashback, you can probably pay the remaining 23K with that for better cashback than Infinia.

Also, buy it via Neu Pass in the Tata Neu app for additional cashback as Neucoins.

Alternatively, you can check with Croma offline on how many vouchers are valid for a single transaction offline. If there is no limit, you can generate vouchers for the entire 73K as well. But only do this, after confirming with the store, preferably generate the vouchers in the store itself.
Thanks!
Yeah, even I read about 50K limit, Will definitely check with the croma store offline.
Will post an update here if its successful!

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
So i just went to store today and they said I can use all vochers for purchase.
So the price is around 71000 with 4000 off on hdfc. For 4000 off, a minimum of 45000 is required and rest can be done via voucher.

However, I think buying with infinia voucher via croma will be beneficial as it will give me around 11550 reward points by using 7 vouchers.

I would be able to buy 7 croma vochers via infinia, right?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was looking to buy iPhone 15 and it seems Croma online has a good deal of 73K with 4000 discount on HDFC bank card.
Although the time at which I am posting right now, I can see flipkart is offering iphone 15 at ~65K after discount but I don't trust FK much with high value items.

My question is how can I maximise my Rewards if I want to buy iPhone from Croma?
I have HDFC Infinia.
Should I inquire offline? will they be able to provide me a better deal and then if I can somehow buy Croma voucher + Swipe discount or something?
Please help if there are any other better deals
Always croma .
Flipkart is pig shit with horse shit smell

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So the price is around 71000 with 4000 off on hdfc. For 4000 off, a minimum of 45000 is required and rest can be done via voucher.

However, I think buying with infinia voucher via croma will be beneficial as it will give me around 11550 reward points by using 7 vouchers.

Go talk to executive there.. they will help . Feel home when u visit .. don't get anxious asking anything. They will co-operate happily.if thats possible

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Ask them to match Flipkart price.
They do that also.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You can generate the vouchers via Infinia. Just double check with them that all 7 vouchers can be used in a single transaction.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
iPhone 15 128gb
Unless ur hands are smaller or u like smaller 6'1
Phone size ..go for normal

If ur hands are big ..
Buy 15 plus on Flipkart
U won't regret a thing about it ..

Will last you atleast 3 year with orginal battery &2 year with new battery ..
At good performance and
Good display size or 6'7

6'1 is toooooo small

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unless ur hands are smaller or u like smaller 6'1
Phone size ..go for normal

If ur hands are big ..
Buy 15 plus on Flipkart
U won't regret a thing about it ..

Will last you atleast 3 year with orginal battery &2 year with new battery ..
At good performance and
Good display size or 6'7

6'1 is toooooo small
I have above average hands and the iphone 15 plus is still too big. Phones are supposed to be used in one hand. The size of my iPhone 15 is perfect.