• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business credit card for personal usage

Hey guys,
I just received a Yes Bank Priority Business Credit card (against my maternal uncle's shop). Since it is a business credit card, it is written in the booklet that it should not be used for personal spends. What should I do- Should I let it get closed after 37 days of inactivation, or start using it for personal spends?

Attachments

• 20230707_112427.jpg
    20230707_112427.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 9
Solution
Thanks for the reply.
Just in case they could distinguish (if I ever booked movie tickets, for instance), what will be the consequences is what I would like to know.
Because to convert it to LTF, I must show considerable transactions.
Firstly they will ask you to justify your spends.
How will you be able to justify a movie spends as buisness activity.
Dinners,lunches and travel is understandable.
On failing to justify it they might close your card or reverse the points earned from those transaction

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,
I just received a Yes Bank Priority Business Credit card (against my maternal uncle's shop). Since it is a business credit card, it is written in the booklet that it should not be used for personal spends. What should I do- Should I let it get closed after 37 days of inactivation, or start using it for personal spends?
it will be very hard for them to distinguish buisness and personal spends,solely due to the fact that personal dining spends put on this card can be justified as buisness spends my saying that i had taken out a client for dinner

it will be very hard for them to distinguish buisness and personal spends,solely due to the fact that personal dining spends put on this card can be justified as buisness spends my saying that i had taken out a client for dinner
Thanks for the reply.
Just in case they could distinguish (if I ever booked movie tickets, for instance), what will be the consequences is what I would like to know.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply.
On failing to justify it they might close your card or reverse the points earned from those transaction

Solution
Thanks again.
Then I should keep it inacativated for 37 days and let it get closed ('cause I won't be making any business purchases). I wouldn't be charged the joining fee, right?