• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Burgundy Private

hirenspare

TF Buzz
Hi,

Eligibility criteria on the website says maintaining TRV of 5 Cr. I have read somewhere that they actually open Burgundy Private relationship with much lower TRV. Can anyone share their experience on how much TRV was expected.

Thanks..

hirenspare

TF Buzz
Hi Shubham,

Just to clarify, I am existing customer of Axis and hence I was looking at upgrading based on TRV. I was looking for clarity on TRV and not opening account amount.

Thanks..

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Shubham,

Just to clarify, I am existing customer of Axis and hence I was looking at upgrading based on TRV. I was looking for clarity on TRV and not opening account amount.

Thanks..
Upgrading is difficult; they will likely ask you to maintain a few crores each month and only then allow you to upgrade.

A better option would be that they open a new account for you based on whatever offer you can get.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Shubham,

Thanks..
Upgrade tough, even i was axis prime cust before joining burgundy, RM suggest me to close that saving account & open new one with 5L cheque under same cust id. Did same got Burgundy Tag.

netsec

TF Select
I had discussion with Axis Burgundy Private Advisor few months back in Bangalore and he mentioned there is no such criteria for account opening. You can open the account with 5L or 10L cheque but would need to maintain NRV ~1cr by mid-year or end of year else the account will be degraded. Again, this can vary advisor by advisor.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I had discussion with Axis Burgundy Private Advisor few months back in Bangalore and he mentioned there is no such criteria for account opening. You can open the account with 5L or 10L cheque but would need to maintain NRV ~1cr by mid-year or end of year else the account will be degraded. Again, this can vary advisor by advisor.
U r right
Anyone who have normal burgundy with 10l balance or 3l salary credit can be pushed into private by branch and within 365 days of private tag the account should have 5cr nrv else will be downgraded
But BM will ask full 5cr initially to maintain branch casa float easily which one can argue or visit next branch

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
So a 10L check with a commitment to raise TRV to 1CR would suffice? If yes, could you share which branch in BLR was open to this option? A close associate of mine tried to upgrade their account in BLR with a TRV of around 3CR and they were denied.