• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IDFC First Private Worth it?

cybertron

TF Buzz
They require minimum of 50L in demat holdings and 50L balance (Total 1 cr). One benefit is related to higher limit in First Rewards and it is good for high spenders.

Apart from that, has anyone subscribed to First Private and saw anything that catches an eye?

cybertron

TF Buzz
Isn't First private requirement at 5Cr TRV? Have they been able reduce the requirements for you?
I spoke with multiple folks working with First Private; they said the same requirement of 50L demat and 50L balance. I don't think First Private offers anything special that they can say is worth having 5 Cr TRV apart from just fancy badging.

Even with 50L Demat and 50L balance, I'm thinking if it is worth it or not.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
I spoke with multiple folks working with First Private; they said the same requirement of 50L demat and 50L balance. I don't think First Private offers anything special that they can say is worth having 5 Cr TRV apart from just fancy badging.

It's Not worth it AT ALL!!
Wealth is 95% of what Private offers. Why will anyone put in 10x more funding for 5% more benefits unless his main account is of IDFC since it gives high interest rate!

oomaigawd

TF Buzz

Who keeps 50L in a bank account? Not worth it at all!