• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got this virtual Rupay card a few days ago based on their LTF offer that I received on WhatsApp. I already have a BOB Premier. Today, during the statement generation, they have charged me Rs. 249/- as membership fees. Has anybody faced this? How to contact BOB CC team?
Same here bro, they have added 249 + gst for me as well.
Checked today.
Pathetic from bob☹️

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I got this virtual Rupay card a few days ago based on their LTF offer that I received on WhatsApp. I already have a BOB Premier. Today, during the statement generation, they have charged me Rs. 249/- as membership fees. Has anybody faced this? How to contact BOB CC team?
How did you get the statement so soon, if you got the card only few days back?

Strange

TF Legend
Got this response from BOB:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from BOBCARD Limited!
We would like to inform you that SNAPDEAL card ending with xxxx **** is a paid card hence accordingly Membership fees are non-reversible.

Ab BOB ko lena padega khopche mein!
BOB be like.

421f17.jpg

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to inform you that SNAPDEAL card ending with xxxx **** is a paid card hence accordingly Membership fees are non-reversible.

Dear Sir/Madam,
With reference to your mail we wish to inform that your card ending **** is issued as “Life-Time Free” hence no Annual/Joining fee is applicable to your card account.

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier

Dear Sir/Madam,

On top of it, the last 4 digits that they have mentioned are entirely different from what I had reported at the first place, and I had mentioned everything including the registered mobile number.

Seems like the chudapp people at BOB are high or what!