• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So its only for people who abuse it...not for someone who loads some amount once in a while...
Dont do wallet transactions as very first transaction. Mix it up with regular transactions and you will be fine.
Even if they soft ban, it will only be for wallet mcc(that too for 1-2 months max not permanent).

I am using Eterna with PayZapp regularly for the past 2 years.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Slightly off-topic but don't know which else thread to ask: Does the MCC exclusion list for BoB cards to earn reward points apply for RuPay UPI transactions too?

Theron

TF Premier
I think BOB Snapdeal is offered to only those customers who hold Select and higher variant. I am holding easy and getting easy Rupay Card offer. However, my wife has select and she got Snapdeal card offer.

rogerthat

TF Ace
I think BOB Snapdeal is offered to only those customers who hold Select and higher variant. I am holding easy and getting easy Rupay Card offer. However, my wife has select and she got Snapdeal card offer.
Not really, I have Eterna and got Easy. I took it without thinking, should've called them and asked for Snapdeal.

Theron

TF Premier
Not really, I have Eterna and got Easy. I took it without thinking, should've called them and asked for Snapdeal.
Haven’t you tried to convert existing Rupay easy to Snapdeal or additional Snapdeal Card?

Last edited:

rogerthat

TF Ace
Haven’t you tried to convert existing Rupay easy to Snapdeal or additional Snapdeal Card?
Yes then I called and asked but it is not possible to convert the new Rupay Easy to Snapdeal because it was issued as additional card. Probably after 6 months they said. Also, Snapdeal won't be LTF they said. Now thinking of converting Eterna to Snapdeal since I don't use it anyway.

suhasa010

TF Premier
Recent got Premier Visa card on LTF basis, would be great if we could grab Snapdeal card too. Unfortunately this is not available in the app for me, they probably target customers who are a year old at least?
How did you get Premier as LTF?
I thought their LTF offer was gone long back.