• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Now, new users will first have to pay charges for first txn as they won't get Signup Benefit of 100 BNXT Cash. Read above post for detail.
Yes BharTnxt slowly making their model into strong players
They want to generate revenue with one time users also
Got a marketing flier today they r on marketing mood😃 0ECAA674-07B0-4942-8701-86548C9F3C4C.png

satish0987

TF Ace
Same 😂 Used up all BNXT cash. We can still use it during month end offers if it still exists 😅
They updated to business payments,so not planing to use it much and i don't have best reward rate card also

Without Bharat cash ,this app not worth for me😅

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They updated to business payments,so not planing to use it much and i don't have best reward rate card also

Without Bharat cash ,this app not worth for me😅
Yeah, that's true. It makes sense for magnus but better to avoid since it says business payments.

In payment gateway, i was the name as "Bharatnxt utility" though!

MeanMachine

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Even with 1.09% month end offers or 1.35% its a steal !!
Its secured & hassle free, we all knew rewards might go away, like any Gpay, Cred and many more...

satish0987

TF Ace
Even with 1.09% month end offers or 1.35% its a steal !!
Its secured & hassle free, we all knew rewards might go away, like any Gpay, Cred and many more...
Yes it's still amazing deal
Provided we have credit cards with rewards rates above 1.5% or 2%
But only problem is about business payments mentioned in app ..Seems not good fr non business people

Arpita90

TF Buzz
A Comprehensive Guide on BharatNXT: An App for Rent, Bank Transfer, Utilities, Vendor & GST Payments at LOWEST FEES

Pointwise topics for easy navigation:-
  • Benefits of using BharatNXT
  • Offers by BharatNXT
  • Convenience/Service Fees
  • Cashback provided by Cards
  • Signup & Refferal Benefits
  • Steps for ₹16K Bank transfer from Credit Card for FREE!! (Over on 31st Mar'23)

1. Benefits:
BharatNXT has some advantages over other payment apps in the market. Here they are:
  • BharatNXT currently provides service for Rent, Utility, Maintenance, Vendor, GST, Bank Transfer & UPI(Coming Soon).
  • If you're looking for rent payment at lowest fees then BharatNXT is for you because, any transaction done on BharatNXT will be considered as 'Utility' & hence bank will not charge you any processing fees or other charges that are charged for rent payments. Means you can do rent payment and earn cashback also.
  • You can also use BharatNXT to complete milestone & for spend based annual fee waiver on Personal as well as Business CC and can earn Cashback too.

2. Offers:
Four offers provided by BharatNXT, from the month of Feb till now are already expired, still if you want, you can see them
here.

No Active Offers now, I'll update here if any new offer arises from BharatNXT

Install from here & use my BharatNXT refferal code to get 150 BNXT Cash**: AMMKCR8

3. Cashback provided by cards are as follows:
CardCB/RP (%)Net Charges (%)
IDFC FIRST Power Plus50
SBI Card ELITE Business3.750
IDFC FIRST Power2.50
Axis Ace20
Axis Flipkart/ HDFC Tata Neu Infinity1.50.09
SBI Simply Click1.250.34
Axis Magnus1.20.39
Cashback SBI/ HDFC Tata Neu Plus10.59
BOB Eterna0.3751.23

4. Convenience Fee/ Service Fee (inc. GST):
BharatNXT charges a convenience fee to facilitate the transaction. The fee depends on the type of settlement and credit card you choose:

1. For Retail/Personal Credit Cards:-
  • Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.71% {Till 3rd March: 1.50%}
  • Classic Pay (T+1 day settlement)- 1.59% {Till 3rd March: 1.30%; Till 28th March: 1.53%}
  • Lightening Pay (Within 3 hrs)- 2.06% 🆕
  • Utility & GST Bill payments (T+1 day settlement)- 1.3%
2. For Corporate/Business Credit Cards:-
  • Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.77%
  • Classic Pay (T+1 day settlement)- 1.77%
  • Lightening Pay (Within 3 hrs)- 2.95% 🆕
  • Utility & GST Bill payments (T+1 day settlement)- 1.3%
Note:
  • BharatNxt Cash can be used for paying convenience fees applicable as above (Choosing Classic Pay as a type of settlement is must to use BNXT Cash)
  • 1BharatNXT Cash = 1 INR

5. Refferal Benefits:
With my referral code {AMMKCR8}, you will get cashback (in form of BharatNXT Cash) of 150 BNXT Cash on 1st transaction.
Terms & Conditions:
You will receive a scratch card of 150 BNXT Cash when you do the first transaction greater than ₹5000. 150 BNXT Cash will be in the Rewards section in the form of Scratch Card. Scratch that & 150 BNXT Cash will be added in your wallet.

(Over on 31st Mar'23)
5.1. Steps for ₹16K Bank Transfer for Absolutely FREE!! (For New User):
  1. Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
  2. Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
  3. You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
  4. Do transaction of ₹6,500 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
  5. You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
  6. Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹9,800 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹16,300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would be happy to help.

Best regards,
@SiddharthR
Hi Siddharth, how can I pay rent with credit card on BharatNXT. I have hdfc infinia

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Hi Siddharth, how can I pay rent with credit card on BharatNXT. I have hdfc infinia
There is a Rent option in the app & u can pay using your Infinia & get RPs as a 'Utilities' payment.
Currently @1.59% (inc. GST).
BharatNXT also runs offer @1.17%, @1.3% & I think it'll keep increasing until they settle in the market.

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I transfer 1L using Axis Magnus, and they transfer it back to me using UPI, what are the Tax implications on both parties? Any CAs in this chat?
I just want to do it to meet the milestone rewards threshold. I know card ban is a potential downside, but just want to do it once this month.
@Wealth is my birth right! if I use bharatnxt on Magnus, do I run the risk of card getting blocked?

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah, that's true. It makes sense for magnus but better to avoid since it says business payments.

In payment gateway, i was the name as "Bharatnxt utility" though!
I had called Axis a few days ago. They told me the MCC code was for utility/gas/electric payments. I have only done a total of 1100 rupees so far

I was planning to pay my society maintenance bill through this, but if there is a risk of card getting blocked, I wont do that

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! if I use bharatnxt on Magnus, do I run the risk of card getting blocked?
I do monthly the shortfall of 1lac in last week just one entry in one billing cycle
From dec till last month no concerns in magnus
I mostly have around 50 to 70k expenses on pos and bb or fk it’s a combined spending of 3 couples in my family
So to reach milestone I am ok for that 1.09% in BharTnxt and I got good referral earlier like 1500 bhrt cash as free
Use it less with combination of pos and ecomm so systematically ur card will not get on their system AI as red flag