• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

If
I transfer 1L using Axis Magnus, and they transfer it back to me using UPI, what are the Tax implications on both parties? Any CAs in this chat?
I just want to do it to meet the milestone rewards threshold. I know card ban is a potential downside, but just want to do it once this month.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
If
I transfer 1L using Axis Magnus, and they transfer it back to me using UPI, what are the Tax implications on both parties? Any CAs in this chat?
I just want to do it to meet the milestone rewards threshold. I know card ban is a potential downside, but just want to do it once this month.
But business payment option is came that is similiar to bank transfer. Can we use that ?
@agrawalshishir

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Agree the fact but I did a different loot yesterday
I had around 580/- for referral so used magnus 50k to pay Tata neu card
Created a beneficiary with neu card number and successfully credited today to hdfc lol

This is good. The best part about this is you can justify the expense as a credit card bill payment , if Axis questions this in the future

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If
In my suggestion don't do full one lakh via bharatnxt. Your card may get flagged. Do it like max 50k and use some orginal spending.