• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to use SC Ultimate Credit Card

rogerthat

TF Ace
Despite people dissing it I think SC Ultimate is still among the best cards in the market..

It still gives the benefit of assured 2% return for rent, education, government, fuel and insurance which is excluded from nearly all cards other than the super premium ones. And is the absolute king when it comes to wallet loads with 3.33% returns.

Otherwise I think this is the best card for heavy-duty offline payments as we get consistent 3.33% rewards everywhere uncapped (except supermarkets) without having to worry about MCC codes and all. Now if only SC would get their redemption options sorted out.

Last edited:

shuperman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Despite people dissing it I think SC Ultimate is still among the best cards in the market..

It still gives the benefit of assured 2% return for rent, education, government, fuel and insurance which is excluded from nearly all cards other than the super premium ones. And is the absolute king when it comes to wallet loads with 3.33% returns.

Otherwise I think this is the best card for heavy-duty offline payments as we get consistent 3.33% rewards everywhere uncapped (except supermarkets) without having to worry about MCC codes and all. Now if only SC would get their redemption options sorted out.
After devaluation fuel won't get reward points.. Here is the fuel reward info:
No reward points will be earned on Fuel transactions. However, you will now enjoy a surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel spends. Fuel surcharge waiver amount will be capped at INR 1000 per month.