• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to use SC Ultimate Credit Card

helloworld

TF Legend
They say that they give 6000 points as a welcome bonus, so the price makes up for itself for the first year. From second year onwards, it depends on spending

before thinking like that do check reward website and see which one will you purchase with those 6000 points.

Than search and find in other websites how much discount those products are getting.

Based on that find how much those 6000 points worth.

most important which voucher did you like in those catelogue.? because no matter if they provide 10000 points, if you do not like any of them, then I consider all points are 0 or unnecessary purchase.

knight

TF Ace
before thinking like that do check reward website and see which one will you purchase with those 6000 points.

Than search and find in other websites how much discount those products are getting.

Based on that find how much those 6000 points worth.

most important which voucher did you like in those catelogue.? because no matter if they provide 10000 points, if you do not like any of them, then I consider all points are 0 or unnecessary purchase.
yep.. all mediocre vouchers.. Brands only.

Apay is the only one i consider 1:1 and couldn't find that. (Even flipkart, tata cliq not availble.)

helloworld

TF Legend
yep.. all mediocre vouchers.. Brands only.

Apay is the only one i consider 1:1 and couldn't find that. (Even flipkart, tata cliq not availble.)

those are never there atleast since 3 years, even if it provides 3.33% rewards on wallet, tax payments etc. at the end of the day, I usually didn't find any good option to redeem. So, unless one can be ok with available vouchers, can take the card. Otherwise, its no good. You're unnecessarily spending for unwanted vouchers.

statusquo

TF Select
Great points thanks. Uber is going to be fully useful for me since it's pretty much all I use while travelling in Bangalore (Uber autos are priced fairly in Bangalore due to regulations). I'm just hoping that we get 1:1 on converting to Uber vouchers, something that the award website shows as 4:1

helloworld

TF Legend
Great points thanks. Uber is going to be fully useful for me since it's pretty much all I use while travelling in Bangalore (Uber autos are priced fairly in Bangalore due to regulations). I'm just hoping that we get 1:1 on converting to Uber vouchers, something that the award website shows as 4:1

if i kept other than cash, no uber or ola accept my ride.

yes, its 1:1 and available. you have use with Ultimate.

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Renewal of my card is due in couple of months. Looking to cancel the card. Have around 15k RPs, cant find anything useful in the GV catalogue. Any suggestions what to do? Can we expect any additions in GV?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Renewal of my card is due in couple of months. Looking to cancel the card. Have around 15k RPs, cant find anything useful in the GV catalogue. Any suggestions what to do? Can we expect any additions in GV?
Buy Allen Solly or Levis or LP vouchers for dresses if needed in near future.

jk51

TF Premier
Voucher redemption is always subject to respective use case. I prefer Uber, Decathlon, Pepper Fry, Urban Ladder, Barbeque Nation as options for redemption. Catalogue is dynamic so need to check timely for available brands and denominations.

Last edited: