• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How many days did it take payment from Mobikwik to reflect in the Card statement? I made payment yesterday for SC ultimate, it's not showing as of now.
Bro generally takes 48-72 hours for payment to reflect. Although Standard Chartered reflects the payments 1-2 days late through all mediums. Try waiting another 24-48 hrs it should reflect.

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes
Ps:I personally don't own this debit card even though I got many promo emails from kodak.. This info I collected from their tnc+ other user feedback. Because it was only for pvr that too with 590rs charges I didn't opt for it
I dont think that debit card provides a lot of value especially when you consider other debit cards like HDFC/Indus in the market. Hdfc also gives domestic lounge while Indus gives BOGO upto Rs500 thrice per quarter which beats Kotak straightaway and also gives domestic + international lounge.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Bro generally takes 48-72 hours for payment to reflect. Although Standard Chartered reflects the payments 1-2 days late through all mediums. Try waiting another 24-48 hrs it should reflect.
Mobykwik is fraud company. They never give cashback even if your txn qualify, if system doesn't credit automatically due to a error then no cashback. Wrt cc bill I got instantly sometimes but once it got delayed even after 4 days, I had to pay late payment charges due to this.. Don't trust mobydick for your last minute cc payments

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I think we can even get in indusind if we add money to paytm wallet using zomato /blinkit... As 4000 limit is only applicable on credit cards...Merchant shows as paytm... Instead of paytm add money.... Also add money in kotak 811 account should work.... I get points for these transactions in icici.... I just do it for showing good transactions in my account to get a pre approved card offer....... Icici rewards are less than chillar

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mobykwik is fraud company. They never give cashback even if your txn qualify, if system doesn't credit automatically due to a error then no cashback. Wrt cc bill I got instantly sometimes but once it got delayed even after 4 days, I had to pay late payment charges due to this.. Don't trust mobydick for your last minute cc payments
I agree Mobikwik is not always on time so dont do last minute payments thru this… pay atleast 5-6 days before due date. Generally its on time but it can be delayed.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC:
Most of us know that the best way to pay Bills for the Credit Card is the HDFC Bill Pay Portal, it allows us 1% reward rate for max 750 per month.
A person has to use the HDFC Bill pay portal via Netbanking/Mobile Banking for the same.
Does this needs to be paid using hdfc DC only?

What method can I use to make payment using axis debit card?

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes through hdfc platinum dc only..
U can use any apps, paytm, cred, etc.. So these support payments with dc with no charges
Cred doesnt offer debit card payments but Paytm and Mobikwik can be used for AXIS DC

colorful_slate

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
this is a good way! do you have link for axis billdesk?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I agree, they only show the offer. Even if you apply coupon code and take screenshot and share it with customer care they deny saying you have not applied coupon code.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
I agree, they only show the offer. Even if you apply coupon code and take screenshot and share it with customer care they deny saying you have not applied coupon code.
Happened with me 4 times. Now only if there's no offer anywhere & good offer in mobykwick then only I use it considering cashback mostly won't come (even if cb won't come then also no worry as there was no other offer anywhere)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Contrary to what most people have said, I've had a pretty good experience with Mobikwik. I only use the CCPAY code and always pay about 8-10 calendar days before the due date. Once or twice it got reflected on the last day but otherwise it is usually reflected well in time. I've been doing this for 2 years, I think. I've always received cashback and on the rare occasions I haven't received it after 2 days (maybe once in 6 months), a simple FB message to Mobikwik has resolved the problem for me. I only use Mobikwik to pay APay & Axis Flipkart CC bills. Also, I usually pay smaller amounts upto about 10K. My aim is to accumulate only as much supercash as I need for the current month and the next. For the bulk of the bill payments I use HDFC Bill Pay (for APay, Axis FK, BOB, IndusInd) and for IDFC the Billdesk option

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Contrary to what most people have said, I've had a pretty good experience with Mobikwik. I only use the CCPAY code and always pay about 8-10 calendar days before the due date. Once or twice it got reflected on the last day but otherwise it is usually reflected well in time. I've been doing this for 2 years, I think. I've always received cashback and on the rare occasions I haven't received it after 2 days (maybe once in 6 months), a simple FB message to Mobikwik has resolved the problem for me. I only use Mobikwik to pay APay & Axis Flipkart CC bills. Also, I usually pay smaller amounts upto about 10K. My aim is to accumulate only as much supercash as I need for the current month and the next. For the bulk of the bill payments I use HDFC Bill Pay (for APay, Axis FK, BOB, IndusInd) and for IDFC the Billdesk option
Same for me bro great experience with Mobikwik

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Ccpay gives supercash not cashback. Value of this pathetic supercash is close to
10sc 5sc=1rs as rech voucher, that too not available most days. It can't be redeemed on most merchants these days

Last edited:

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ccpay gives supercash not cashback. Value of this pathetic supercash is close to 10sc=1rs as rech voucher, that too not available most days. It can't be redeemed on most merchants these days
Bro you can get 20 rs mobile recharge voucher with 100 supercash. Value 5 SC=1 Rs

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Bro you can get 20 rs mobile recharge voucher with 100 supercash. Value 5 SC=1 Rs
Yeah sorry,, Thx for correcting.. 5:1, they give 2% on Ccpay, ¹/5th of this, 0.4% but that too as recharge voucher.. Presuming this is prepaid voucher & many portal offer 5-10% discount on prepaid, its not good deal