• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Who knows. I quickly took out all the money and left it as it. They called once about address verification and all and asked why I did 30L txn and all I told the acct loading feature via dc is the culprit. My friend sometimes tell to transfer amounts from his dc to his acct. Then he told, so those txns aren't urs. I told no.
Then it's been 2 months no freezing yet but I only do txn from the indus select acct which are necessary like cc bill pay.other than that no txn from that acct.
This is the problem with people now a days ...dont know where they landing themselves to just for sake of peanuts CB

leonneel

TF Premier
Are you really doing txns for friends?

If doing transaction for self, still its a problem?
At that time yes. I very close friend of mines txn I did. But max was my money rotation txn, just didn't tell them that 🤪
Now using idfc acct for money rotation.
And I have no idea if doing txn for self a problem or not.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
DM me your referral for the same, :LOL:

. .

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Bhai swiggy hdfc card bill pay kia tha 3 din hone ko hai reflect ni hua ab tak, 1 business hours bad ticket raise hoga krke aa rha park plus app support me jata hu to.. g fat rha kahin number galat to ni dal dia ya kuch 🥹🥲
Bhai aapka kya hai aap to jab chaho 25 din me paisa double kar do pani nikal ke
BTW Bank ko bhi Rs 1000 ka note dikha ke payment kiye the kya

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Bhai swiggy hdfc card bill pay kia tha 3 din hone ko hai reflect ni hua ab tak, 1 business hours bad ticket raise hoga krke aa rha park plus app support me jata hu to.. g fat rha kahin number galat to ni dal dia ya kuch 🥹🥲
Bhai koi batao hdfc card me kitna time lagta hai reflect hone me 🥹