Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

imraj

Brother i was not replying you , to whom it was concerned he got the msg !

Baaki bat rhi apki to , han mil jaega , payment krne ke 4-5 karya divas baad
Hi bro just wanna confirm for indusind visa select dc we get rp on paying through paytm, mobikwik & cheq?

And for mastercard variant we get through cheq & park+?
Any other platforms please suggest

Bro batao na
Kon konse platform pe visa se cashback aayega

And konse platform pe mastercard se?
Indusind is moody.

Kisi kisi ko same day same platform se txn karne par bhi ek txn pe mile ek pe nhi.

It has been already told many times in this forum.

Use Parkplus if you can wait for Repayment settlement to credit Card.

If you want faster settlement you can use IMPS/NEFT🤣

Anil_Singh

@ItsAnilSingh kindly explain
Visa vs mc world
Induslnd select & where it can be used ..
Cashback timeline
How to redeem etc etc
Eligible platforms as of now
Indus Select Visa - Paytm, Park+
Indus Select Mastercard - Park+, Cheq

Cashback timeline
Indus Select Visa - 5 to 7 working days
Indus Select Mastercard - 2 to 3 working days

To redeem,
Mobile app -> Cards -> Debit Cards -> Manage -> View points -> Redeem

Cashback timeline

To redeem,
Thanks for comprehensive answer .. appreciate it ♥️

Haveli69

Paid 30K on park+ on 12th march for my SBI CB card bill payment. Didn't exceeded the amount more than due still payment went to processing on park+ ( BBPS is hit or miss in park+ I guess) .

After waiting for 1 whole day, next day I emailed park+ regarding same and they replied after 10 hours that they're looking into it and in second reply they mentioned that your bill payment has been failed and amount will be refunded in 4-5 business days. Already 5 business days are over and yet I haven't received any refund.

Again wrote mail to them yesterday but no response from them even after 24 hrs. Also no response on X (twitter).

Any solution how to get in touch with their customer care or should I complain somewhere else ?

aamaadmi

Cashback timeline

To redeem,
1. Is rewards redemption free? Any charges?
2. Are 3000 points limit valid for each card? or separate? I have both visa and mc.
3. Does paytm allow multiple payments to same cc using same dc in a month? I want to split payments after confirming reward points, as my bill is large.

Sunil R

1. Is rewards redemption free? Any charges?
2. Are 3000 points limit valid for each card? or separate? I have both visa and mc.
3. Does paytm allow multiple payments to same cc using same dc in a month? I want to split payments after confirming reward points, as my bill is large.
1. no charge for cashback redemption / for reward catalogue (never tried - not sure)
2. 3000 points = 1050 rs in value (max 112,500 spend for 3000 reward points /separate for each card.
3. yes ,, should not be a problem

aamaadmi

1. no charge for cashback redemption / for reward catalogue (never tried - not sure)
2. 3000 points = 1050 rs in value (max 112,500 spend for 3000 reward points /separate for each card.
3. yes ,, should not be a problem
Spend 10k - 0.43% - Rs 43
Spend 20k - 0.56% - Rs 112

Since the reward earnings are cumulative in nature, how does this work?

I pay a 10k bill, I get points worth 43 in a few days. Later I pay another 10k, I reach 20k, then will I get 113-43 rupees worth points or 43 only here also and extra points added later?

Sunil R

for spends using Indus Visa & Master DC (Selcect/Exclusive) yields following points

spends Points per Rs. 200/points
upto 5000250
5,001 - 10,000 375
10,001 - 20,000 4200
20,001 - 40,0005500
40,001 - 112,50062175

upto spend of 112,500 rupees we get max 3000 reward points in a month = 3000 * .35 = 1050 rupees

1710914776340.png

Sriim

Spend 10k - 0.43% - Rs 43
Spend 20k - 0.56% - Rs 112

Since the reward earnings are cumulative in nature, how does this work?

I pay a 10k bill, I get points worth 43 in a few days. Later I pay another 10k, I reach 20k, then will I get 113-43 rupees worth points or 43 only here also and extra points added later?
You'll get 43 points for the first 10k. You'll get 70 points for the 2nd 10k. As the second 10k will get rewards at the rate 0.35 * 4/200 * 10k

AR80

My Amazon pay ICICI credit card bill due was on Mar 7th. I paid bill payment through hdfc bill pay on 6th March and got SMS saying that it's credited to my account on 11th March.
Today I received monthly statement, it's showing as payment received on 6th March (before due date) but still they charged me Rs 500+90 as late payment fees. Called customer care and not agreeing to reverse it saying that payment received on 11th March.
Can someone help me how to handle this.

pinki

Paid 30K on park+ on 12th march for my SBI CB card bill payment. Didn't exceeded the amount more than due still payment went to processing on park+ ( BBPS is hit or miss in park+ I guess) .

After waiting for 1 whole day, next day I emailed park+ regarding same and they replied after 10 hours that they're looking into it and in second reply they mentioned that your bill payment has been failed and amount will be refunded in 4-5 business days. Already 5 business days are over and yet I haven't received any refund.

Again wrote mail to them yesterday but no response from them even after 24 hrs. Also no response on X (twitter).

Any solution how to get in touch with their customer care or should I complain somewhere else ?
Same happened with me on 11th march only .
But abhi tk refund nhi aya ! 9 din hone ko hai.
Everytime i mail them, they just reply same thing that my transaction is failed, and they have forwarded.... Blah blah 🥲