• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sriim

TF Premier
I had paid around 23k in multiple transactions on park+ using my Indus Select MC till mar 12 and received all points as on March 15. But since then, I've done transactions worth 54k(50k in cheq, rest in park+) from mar 13-mar 16, but received only 600 points. Over and above this amount, I had 30.5k refunded from park+. Whichever way i calculate, i can't understand how they arrived at 600 points😵

Sriim

TF Premier
I had paid around 23k in multiple transactions on park+ using my Indus Select MC till mar 12 and received all points as on March 15. But since then, I've done transactions worth 54k(50k in cheq, rest in park+) from mar 13-mar 16, but received only 600 points. Over and above this amount, I had 30.5k refunded from park+. Whichever way i calculate, i can't understand how they arrived at 600 points😵
Only way i can kind of make sense with it is if I haven't got points for repayment of all my BBPS credit card bills. I've paid SBI and BOB cards using cheq, park+ and airtel thanks via indus Select MC. If I remove all those transactions, points more or less tally.

Sriim

TF Premier
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Here is Indusind Account Referral

Here is Amex Referral if you find this helpful
And what's with the edit on the orginal post? How did the bank know about a technofino post?
@kushal @TechnoFino @VISHESH_BANSAL @S S V

Sriim

TF Premier
Only way i can kind of make sense with it is if I haven't got points for repayment of all my BBPS credit card bills. I've paid SBI and BOB cards using cheq, park+ and airtel thanks via indus Select MC. If I remove all those transactions, points more or less tally.
Is there any concept of soft bans in indusind debit cards? I've not received points for all the transactions I've done. Can't understand. @4uziaul

sabya123

TF Buzz
Is paytm wallet load removed? I do not see an option on my paytm app to add to wallet. In that case what are the options to wallet load using with HDFC Millenia debit card or Rbl Signature plus to get the cashback?

Ganeshraja

TF Buzz
Pay via​
Max CC Bill​
Max Cashback​
HDFC Platinum75000750
HDFC Platinum (Friends AC)75000750
RBL Signature DC1000001416
RBL Signature DC (Friends AC)1000001416
RBL Signature DC (Friends AC)1000001416
Indus Signature Visa1125001050
Indus World Mastercard1125001050
Axis Liberty25000250
Total
Sharing above my CC bill payment strategy which i follow, currently i am able to max out 5 Lacs/Month
Good Morning you guys are all debating for 1% cashback for cc payment. I get 2.5% for same cc payment upto 5 lakhs. #iykyk 🤣🤣🤣

Juganta

TF Premier
Good Morning you guys are all debating for 1% cashback for cc payment. I get 2.5% for same cc payment upto 5 lakhs. #iykyk 🤣🤣🤣
Par kaise?
Confused 3 Idiots GIF by Bombay Softwares

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried to pay IDFC CC bill using IDFC DC on SBI Unipay
Amount 1000
Money debited, payment not made to CC
SBI Unipay says transaction failed and transaction amount is Rs 10 (Ten only) (Amount deducted One thousand)
Despite logging in to Unipay, before paying, no transactions are shown for today or any other day. Today was the 2nd time I used it. Yesterday failed because IDFC OTP did not come
Any idea what happens next? Will the money be refunded automatically and correctly i.e. Rs 1000?
Thanks

EDIT: SBI UniPay seems to be one messed up system. I can't believe that even the amount is wrong!

Last edited:

Animal

TF Premier
I haven’t faced any issue till now. Have been using for past couple of months. Have used HDFC and ICICI debit cards.
Amount 1000
SBI Unipay says transaction failed and transaction amount is Rs 10 (Ten only) (Amount deducted One thousand)
Despite logging in to Unipay, before paying, no transactions are shown for today or any other day. Today was the 2nd time I used it. Yesterday failed because IDFC OTP did not come
Any idea what happens next? Will the money be refunded automatically and correctly i.e. Rs 1000?
Thanks

EDIT: SBI UniPay seems to be one messed up system. I can't believe that even the amount is wrong!

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Amount 1000
Thanks

Yes, looks like they have missed to move the numbers before the .(dot) for the paisa calculation. If the amount is 1234, it should show as 1234.00 but its showing as 12.34

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Is there any concept of soft bans in indusind debit cards? I've not received points for all the transactions I've done. Can't understand. @4uziaul
I have never heard or experienced something similar. Which card do you hold, and where have you been making these transactions recently?