• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Cards for Domestic Flights

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Which card is best for ~40 domestic flights (40*5k = 20000 annually) spend, I generally use the direct airlines' website or EaseMyTrip/MMT for booking.
If your routes are flown by vistara then Vistara Infinite as it's a card made for flights

Else you can look for top HDFC cards and book via smartbuy or get Magnus if you can hit the milestone half of the months of the year

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which card is best for ~40 domestic flights (40*5k = 20000 annually) spend, I generally use the direct airlines' website or EaseMyTrip/MMT for booking.
Assuming you're flying economy, get Vistara Base Level Cards from Axis & SBI. They both give 1 ticket (valued at 4.5-6.5k based on routes) for 1500+GST which I find is a great deal.

harshdb

TF Buzz
For Flights depends on which cards you hold, platform doesn't matter as more or less they are the same

AU Bank currently runs Flat 15% offer in Paytm, Cleartrio and Yatra

Which can be availed once a week, Other than that if you have DCB or Infinia , Smartbuy gives approx 17 % points /cashback. I personally use a combination of AU card , Bank of Baroda and DCB for flight bookings

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Assuming you're flying economy, get Vistara Base Level Cards from Axis & SBI. They both give 1 ticket (valued at 4.5-6.5k based on routes) for 1500+GST which I find is a great deal.
hi can the ticket be on anyone name . or need to be on card owner name ?

if i buy 1 sbi base and 1 vistara base , can me and my wife fly one way for free?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
For Flights depends on which cards you hold, platform doesn't matter as more or less they are the same

AU Bank currently runs Flat 15% offer in Paytm, Cleartrio and Yatra

Which can be availed once a week, Other than that if you have DCB or Infinia , Smartbuy gives approx 17 % points /cashback. I personally use a combination of AU card , Bank of Baroda and DCB for flight bookings
Then every bank runs 'offers' on some platform or other

Recently during Diwali sale Amazon was giving 20%+10% off on Vistara flights booked through amazon using Amazon Pay card

harshdb

TF Buzz
Then every bank runs 'offers' on some platform or other

Recently during Diwali sale Amazon was giving 20%+10% off on Vistara flights booked through amazon using Amazon Pay card
Correct, Hence there isn't one card for everything, Just like there isn't one Aircraft carrier for all your destinations

adarsh00

TF Buzz
If your routes are flown by vistara then Vistara Infinite as it's a card made for flights

Else you can look for top HDFC cards and book via smartbuy or get Magnus if you can hit the milestone half of the months of the year
Can I use the milestone vouchers on Vistara cards even if it's not a direct flight? Is there a cap on the pricing of the ticket?