• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Travel Credit Card

mrigank

TF Buzz
My annual spends is 3 -4 Lakhs . I have three options

1. Regalia Gold
2. Amex Platinum Travel Card
3. Axis Atlas

Which is better and why according to my spends ?
I want to redeem points for flights and hotels.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1. Regalia Gold
3. Axis Atlas

If annual spends are less than 10 L then one should better go for cashback cards. With 3-4 L spends you won't collect any significant miles or hotel points. Among these options you can extract best value from amex platinum travel with 4 L spends. Regalia gold is another solid product with all round features. No point in getting Atlas.

mrigank

TF Buzz
If annual spends are less than 10 L then one should better go for cashback cards. With 3-4 L spends you won't collect any significant miles or hotel points. Among these options you can extract best value from amex platinum travel with 4 L spends. Regalia gold is another solid product with all round features. No point in getting Atlas.
Do you use Amex Platinum Travel Card? How is the reward redemption in their inhouse travel portal?

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

1. Regalia Gold
3. Axis Atlas

Considering Axis can never be trusted, I would just go for Amex Platinum Travel card. If you apply on referral, you get first year free + bonus reward points. For 4 lakh spends, you get about 48,000 reward points + Rs.10,000 Taj voucher. You also get 2 lounge access per quarter free. Combine Amex reward multiplier and you are easily looking at 50K + points in a year for your normal spends. If you have any further doubts, you can DM me. If planning to apply, do check my signature below. Cheers!

helloworld

TF Legend
+ @Tensor , you can't earn much with those spends, best option for you is cashback cards or cards that help you redeem on revenue flights. I hope your requirement is not transfer partner.

Atlas - 7.5L spends can book revenue flight/hotels.
Plat.Travel - 4L but check for acceptance, and redemption specific to Taj/Marriott hotels.
Gold - Currently your best, try to complete one miletone and can book revenue/flight.