• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card for Payzapp Wallet Load

wiizzard

TF Select
What's the best credit card to Load Payzapp Wallet now ?

The only option I see that gives any rewards is Amazon Pay ICICI

Almost all other banks have either charges on wallet loads or no reward points on wallet load.

Look forward to suggestions from the community

Hemang

TF Premier
What's the best credit card to Load Payzapp Wallet now ?

The only option I see that gives any rewards is Amazon Pay ICICI

Almost all other banks have either charges on wallet loads or no reward points on wallet load.

Look forward to suggestions from the community
Bhai load karke uss loaded money ko use kaha karenge ? There are transfer charges to bank account too. So where to utilise that loaded money.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhai load karke uss loaded money ko use kaha karenge ? There are transfer charges to bank account too. So where to utilise that loaded money.
🤣🤣 Chaa gye guru
Kha the aap

Hemang

TF Premier
I haven't used Payzapp, what kind of payments can we make by using Payzapp wallet then? possible to use for Scan and Pay or CC bill pay?
Load krne pe itne points ni milenge jitne apko uss utility bill ko pay directly krne pe milega.

shivamk

TF Ace
Load krne pe itne points ni milenge jitne apko uss utility bill ko pay directly krne pe milega.
So I am looking to Target a milestone for fee waiver. So looking for wallets with lesser fee so that I can load and gradually use for future transactions.

Best would be if the wallet allows CC bill payment or UPI transactions

Infamous

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I am looking to Target a milestone for fee waiver. So looking for wallets with lesser fee so that I can load and gradually use for future transactions.

Best would be if the wallet allows CC bill payment or UPI transactions
Payzapp doesnt allow such transactions. You can only use the wallet as a prepaid card on online merchats that accept it as a payment method.

Reactions: AxT

Harsha896

TF Premier
What is the use of tap and pay when he can directly use the card in swipe machine.
Depends, for example some bob cards gives accelerated reward points for online spends including wallet loads. So we can load and use tap & pay to do offline transactions. But i agree for his usecase..its useless. Just suggested if nothing else is possible as he can load temporarily to reach milestone and later use for tap & pay when required.