• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for shopping offline in 2024

I am looking for a credit card which can pay me really good rewards for offline shopping.

My fiance is a shopping lover and love to spend a lot in shopping in mall. I need a card for her shopping needs

Any recommendations?

Last edited:

bugmenot

TF Ace
Shopping of which category? You may look axis select card which gives 2x rewards on certain shopping categories. You can also buy brand voucher through gyftr and earn multiplier points.

5311-Dept Stores,
5411-grocery stores,
5611-Clothing and Accessory stores,
5621-Women’s wear stores,
5641-Children’s wear stores,
5691-Family clothing stores and
5699-Misc apparel and accessory stores.

If you are looking for generalized card then go for standard chartered ultimate but it has redemption issues due to less availability of merchants.

helloworld

TF Legend
- Paid or LTF?
- Rewards or Airmiles/Hotel Points or Revenue booking or Cashback?
- Can you get any card, if we listed?
- Apprx. spends on this category?
- Any existing cards?
- Ok for milestone cards (which needs fixed amount of spends to get better rewards)?
- If Paid, how much max. can you pay for that card? Is 72,500 including GST ok? (if LTF ignore this question)
- Can you use this card solely for this category (offlline shopping) or it needs to be some other categories too?

---- Or

If those are gyftr voucher accepted stores - Any online best card with you? like SBI CB 5%
If not - Yes Reserv w/3x subscription ( a detailed posts already available ) 4.5%

Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Or, if the merchant is in exclusion and card provides CB/points on wallet load like eterna, amex. load payzapp wallet and do tapNpay.

Rdspam

TF Premier
how much do you intend to spend?

Can consider below

Idfc select - 2% (at 10x)
Idfc wealth - 2.5% (at 10x)
AU Zenith Plus - 2-3% roughly (with milestones)
Amex cards (very rewarding depending on where you spend)

helloworld

TF Legend
Even apay has it .

Yes. so many cards are there for 1%, so not mentioned. Moreover, apparel offline one can easily get >3% or if its Gyftr showroom >6%.

But till now we haven't heard anything from OP (just dropped a question without any responses), not sure how good it is to discuss further, unless someone has same requirement, we can continue..

ismail

TF Select
i use DCB for all offline.. getting infinia may be difficult, but DCB paid metal shud be a little easy, mind you, you shud aim to fulfil 8L/yr

b4bhar

TF Select
If its less than 10k per month, go with AU LIT card and enable the 5% cb milestone spends feature which cost 352 per quarter. But you get 1500 in those 3 months.