• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for NPS payments Jan 2024

Bhanu Agarwal

TF Premier
I gone through lots of threads but now lots of cards has been devaluated so just want to know what cards can be used to get max of cashback. Please suggest guys...

b4bhar

TF Select
Guys, why isn't anyone speaking about AU LIT CC?
I’ve checked the exclusion list for milestone cashback calculations. Its only fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawals are exclused from the calculations. So, my best bet would AU LIT i guess. Lets take the below scenario where i would like to invest 30k into NPS.

I will do that 30k investment in 3 months with 10k each per month as the max cashback for milestone spends is 500 ( 5% of 10000).

So, i can get 1500 cashback from the 30k investment using AU LIT card. If i exclude the 1% fee and the product feature fee which is 1500-300-352 = 847 is the net profit here. Is this correct or am i missing something here?

b4bhar

TF Select
Yes correct! Gold is very beneficial when it comes to Utility payments, Fuel, NPS etc. For MRCC best is to buy 4 vouchers of 1500 each.
but the main catch is that MRCC is free as 1.5L spends is easy with utilities but there is no waiver for Gold i guess. Other downside is only 2X rewards with MRCC while gold gives 5X i think

but the main catch is that MRCC is free as 1.5L spends is easy with utilities but there is no waiver for Gold i guess. Other downside is only 2X rewards with MRCC while gold gives 5X i think
Yes Gold gives 5X on RM. As far as renewal fees goes I think we can talk to AMEX customer service and ask for some MRs or some reduction. There are threads on this forum which talk about that.

But i believe with Amex gold you still don’t profit by paying NPS. On 50k investments you get 1000MRs which would have lesser value than the fee applied on credit cards.
I just want to make sure I get some points on every transaction I make. If I can pay NPS through my card and get some points, I am happy with that. I have other expenses where I maximize my points.