• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card for big offline purchase

techt

TF Legend
Axis Ace 2%
IDFC Wealth 2.5% for spends above 30k. For the first 30k it will be 0.75 % offline and 1.5%online.

If you reach the monthly milestone of 30k online somewhere, you get 2.5% on your furniture purchases.

Hello all, I know this might be a repetitive post but didn’t find any other thread for big (depends upon person to person) purchase. I am looking at a offline furniture purchase of ~2L in first week of march. I don’t know the MCC code of merchant. So, even if I don’t have a recommended card, I have decent time left for applying and getting the card.

I see a lot of thread which says upto 2-3% cashback but has limitation of 500-1000 per billing cycle/month.

Can someone please recommend a good card for the same?

FYI:
Cards I have: Diners Privilege, IDFC Select, AU Lit, Indusind legend, Axis Kiwi, Axis Myzone (in process), Kotak 811, SBI prime, BOB premier, BOB energie.
If you don't find a card then use your idfc select for this purchase.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
its 3L. As of now I have Kiwi card, I recently applied for myZone and its still in approval
You should get atlas for offline .
Edge miles can be converted into other things if u don't travel

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis Ace 2%
IDFC Wealth 2.5% for spends above 30k. For the first 30k it will be 0.75 % offline and 1.5%online.

If you reach the monthly milestone of 30k online somewhere, you get 2.5% on your furniture purchases.
Idfc is you new favourite..
I m too lazy to go to delhi just to get cc ,aghhhhhh

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yup. It is rewarding me where all cards failed. The Rahul Dravid of my cards. Wow another Bengali remembered.
If my nearby branch was serviable for cc i could have got it .sed lyf
Does idfc wealth doesn't downgrade ? Just with 25k

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Get axis flipkart from app if you can now...or preapproved on netbanking 1.5% unlimited and card will be free for 3 years
Flipkart sadly I closed 1.5 years before because of mere 15k limit. I don’t know what Axis was thinking at that time. I had 30-40x income of the limit provided😅.

Now they are just saying you cannot apply for flipkart axis

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Now I am strongly thinking about AU lit, 2% via 10x rewards and then 1% with repayment via HDFC. Need to settle down for mere 3%. Unless some fellow member is there in Noida